• 101(current)
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod)
mindweaver Wrote:nice work kin0kin and pixdamix!

I actually noticed the main menu focus bug last night. Haven't had the time to look at it. Nice that you fixed it!

TortoiseGit is a really nice new windows application for git. instead of the hopeless mysysgit.

There's also git extentions: http://code.google.com/p/gitextensions/
pixdamix Wrote:It's a problem with CDArt on the home screen. (You must have CDArt enabled)

To reproduce:
- Go to music item on home screen
- Press up to see recently added items
- Select one album and press play.

The CDCase is half offscreen on my setup

You are right. I have seen this bug before.
kin0kin Wrote:I found more bugs.

One more thing that's broken in the same screen is when you mouse over the buttons at the bottom, they fade out and the functions are completely gone.

These issues are not present in other skins so...there's more work to do. No

I have noticed this for awhile. I thought it was a known bug. I can't select the features with the mouse.

Side questions:

1) I can't find a way to enable something like kiosk mode where the side menu is locked from coming up.

2) When using Multiplex, the trailers don't show in the small info window but they play (audio). If I hit tab it will switch to the trailer playing full screen.

3) Using extra thumbs mode, the thumbs show but not any plot or info show.

Any help would be great.
have a question, my recently added widget is coming up empty. I downloaded the script.recentlyadded and unzipped it into my aeon65 directory, I'm not running an r3xxxx SVN build, looks like there are some issues, but it also looks like it's needed to fix the recently played issue? I'm not getting a recentlyadded.py error when I launch XBMC. It's just if I add new content it's not showing up. I'm running pixdapix's git if that helps. Everything else seems to be working perfect.
quebert Wrote:have a question, my recently added widget is coming up empty. I downloaded the script.recentlyadded and unzipped it into my aeon65 directory, I'm not running an r3xxxx SVN build, looks like there are some issues, but it also looks like it's needed to fix the recently played issue? I'm not getting a recentlyadded.py error when I launch XBMC. It's just if I add new content it's not showing up. I'm running pixdapix's git if that helps. Everything else seems to be working perfect.

I don't know which version you're running but the modifications I've done needs
an r3xxxx build (addons support). So script.recentlyadded needs to be extracted in the addons directory.
avus m3 Wrote:I can't find a way to enable something like kiosk mode where the side menu is locked from coming up.

Settings -> Advanced -> Media browser -> Viewtype options ?
F**king great guys! Nod

This skin is awesome and is getting more awesome with the git, pix!

Thank you and keep up the good work!
pixdamix Wrote:Settings -> Advanced -> Media browser -> Viewtype options ?

Ahh, when I go there there are NO options to display, but when I hit select or the right arrow the options are there (sub menu). In an earlier build I was running, the menu was greyed out and there were no options to select.

Thanks
I've enable the issue tracker on github. Now feature/bug request on the version i'm maintaining should be addressed here (Easier than browsing this thread again and again)

BUG / Feature requests
pixdamix Wrote:There's also git extentions: http://code.google.com/p/gitextensions/

pix is your version compatible with XBMC 10.5?
Ok, I updated to the latest SVN build I found. recently added's now working. I know I already asked this but I'll mention it one more time. The last thing I cannot figure out is the fixed list for the tv show seasons. I have my view set for Showcase/Flat, a buncha pages back in this thread somebody mentioned changing "fixed list for flat showcase" in the options. I went over every menu in the settings section and am not seeing this anywhere.

One last question, when I installed the r3xxx it replaced the splash screen with the default one, I copied the splash.png from my original install which was full screen (green w/ logos on the bottom) But it's no longer full screen, is there an easy way to get it back to full screen again? I Googled this and the one thread I found was old and told me to edit splash.cpp which apparently XBMC doesn't use any more.
nekrosoft13 Wrote:pix is your version compatible with XBMC 10.5?
Its 10.05 and yes it is.
pixdamix Wrote:I've enable the issue tracker on github. Now feature/bug request on the version i'm maintaining should be addressed here (Easier than browsing this thread again and again)

BUG / Feature requests

Added 11 more bugs:

Quote:BUGS TO BE FIXED:

- Music Track Duration text no center on y-axis
*Reproduce by playing a track, then go to main menu. Highlight "PLAYLIST" and wait for duraton to show

- Broken Icons: Music Add-on/Playlist Folder/Add Source icon not aligned properly
*Reproduced by going into music, then library mode, and highlight playlist

- Missing Icon: No icon for Add Network Location

- Text spacing not consistent on main menu

- Virtual Menus' labels centered

- GUISETTINGS not sticking on first install.
*Reproduced by first installing XBMC then launch XBMC and set the settings for the first time. Exit XBMC and relaunch XBMC, some settings would get reset.
(animate backgroun for example.

- Inconsistent Media Icons
* 5.1 on Dobly Digital icon is a few pixel shorter than 5.1 DTS
* SD 5.1 Dobly Digital and 1080p 5.1 Dobly Digital icon is different
* 1080p icon is beveled, SD Icon is flat
* SD Icon is wider than 1080p Icon

- Cannot return to Video Window on main screen using remote/keyboard. Must use mouse to click on the wndow

- OSD Overlay does not work with mouse.
* Using mouse to highlight OSD buttons completely disables the buttons

- Some labels in OSD menus are not aligned properly
* Audio & Video Menu

- Menus not showing custom backdrop after setting backdrop in skin settings
* Reproduced by setting a custom backdrop/slideshow folder (i.e. set this for Music)
* In the Main Menu, go to Music. The background will still be the default background

- Music Submenu for FILES is broken
* Reproduced by going to Main Menu, highlight music, press down, and click files

Can you create a new thread so that the first page can be consistently updated?
kin0kin Wrote:Added 11 more bugs:

X2

It's great to see this project getting much needed attention. I love XBMC and this skin but there are so many small little annoying bugs. Hopefully most will start to get eradicated with the new add on system being officially implemented.

Bugs:
1 - While in movie info screen, selecting settings leaves info screen up. Upon hitting escape, settings menu will be open.

2 - Continually freezing when I shutdown? I don't know what this is about.
kin0kin Wrote:Added 11 more bugs:

Wow ! That's A LOT ! Smile Remember, skinning isn't my specialty. I may be unable to fix some of these bugs. I'll set up a page later in the day.
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod)5