• 102(current)
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod)
Hi , this is my first post and sorry for my very poor english.
Thanks Phil65 for you great mod

I have a problem when i select a folder with multiple backdrops (bmp),
When i return to main menu the backdrop is only black.

What is the problem ? In the oficial version of Aeon this works fine.

Thanks , and sorry for my english
Malacarne Wrote:Hi , this is my first post and sorry for my very poor english.
Thanks Phil65 for you great mod

I have a problem when i select a folder with multiple backdrops (bmp),
When i return to main menu the backdrop is only black.

What is the problem ? In the oficial version of Aeon this works fine.

Thanks , and sorry for my english

This seems related to this issue: http://github.com/pix/aeon/issues#issue/14

I'll have a look, tonight if I can do something about it. (I'm tired of Aeon65 default backgrounds :-))
I tired too .

If you repaired this problem , please post here the solve.

I looking for this problem.

Thank you
Malacarne Wrote:I tired too .

If you repaired this problem , please post here the solve.

I looking for this problem.

Thank you

I replaced the home.xml, and includes the main menu to solve the multiple backdroops. but I have not been successful. hope you can fix this
I'm not a pro in skinning by any means myself, but I know how to find bugs Big Grin

Personally I think the whole skin needs a rebuild. I'm closely studying Hitcher's Alaska revisited skin. The coding practice is significantly cleaner and easier to troubleshoot, compared to Aeon which I think is a big mess. Sorry to the original creators, it's a great skin but there's just way too many bugs. It will take some time to fix everything, I'm just not sure if it is worth it. The MAIN selling points of this skin is the multiplex and multiwall view.

Malacarne Wrote:I replaced the home.xml, and includes the main menu to solve the multiple backdroops. but I have not been successful. hope you can fix this

This is a known bug. My troubleshooting has concluded that it is due to build 27556 being broken. Look up build 27743 and you will have no issues with it.

But I really don't know why you want to use an older build. Just go to SVN and download the latest build, then use the latest repo from github.
kin0kin sorry for my ignorance, you can link the lastest version , can´t found anywhere
nekrosoft13 Wrote:pix is your version compatible with XBMC 10.5?

Pix version ? Cool

It's hard to do all the work and not take credit for it.

Do not expect my contribution again soon ... Sad

Best regards.
MarcosQui Wrote:Pix version ? Cool
Best regards.

Easy, easy. I, pixdamix, never said it was "my version", nekrosoft13 probably means "pix's repository". Don't be angry, I don't want to take your credit away. We would be more than happy to have you still working on Aeon.

Thanks again for your work (And for the addon dialog).
MarcosQui Wrote:Pix version ? Cool

Best regards.

C'mon guy. It cant be that easy to upset you. I am sure he/she meant Pix's repository version.
LOL... guys, ...don't start crying like babies because of such thing.

Even if nobody know who made it, its fine, because you should know it for yourself to be pleased.

Anyway, he didn't say that its his version...

MarcosQui and pixdamix, shake hands and keep it up.

Greetings,
ubuntuf4n
pixdamix Wrote:This seems related to this issue: http://github.com/pix/aeon/issues#issue/14

I'll have a look, tonight if I can do something about it. (I'm tired of Aeon65 default backgrounds :-))

When i replace the xbmc.exe for the original exe 9.11 , the folder bacdrops run correctly , but when open movies , shutdown xbmc.

i need a correct xbmc installer , and the pilh65 aeonmod ultimate ?

any idea

im desperate
Malacarne Wrote:When i replace the xbmc.exe for the original exe 9.11 , the folder bacdrops run correctly , but when open movies , shutdown xbmc.

i need a correct xbmc installer , and the pilh65 aeonmod ultimate ?

any idea

im desperate

The issue linked above was fixed by me today. get the most recent Aeon65 version from pix git.

and get the latest XBMC rev from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/
Malacarne Wrote:I need a correct xbmc installer

http://tinyurl.com/28jnykj :-)
is "menu items" broke for anyone else? I made one of my video categories a favorite so I could add it to my main menu. But when I go into "menu items" and select new item I get nothing. I double checked and the item I want to add's definitely a favorite. I know when I was running the aeon65 mod the OP posted (exe with everything included) it worked fine. I'm not sure if it's the r3xxx or something that's changed in the aeon65 mod that's changed here and broke the ability to add custom menu items.

Any ideas? Thanks
Customized menu items don't work for me too. I just hope, that our talented colleagues will fix it soon.. This is the best skin ever....
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod)5