• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script)
Theseare full DVDs with menus.
o, im not sure then, dont have any like that. i just use the main movie in my isos.
anyone know where to fine a good looking HD feature presentation clip?

thanks,
noumenon
Where do I get this plugin/script to add to my XBMC. Bear with me I am new to this platform.

Will this work with AEON skin? I am building this machine for my home theater and would love to play my custom intro prior to the main movie? Also the idea of trivia slides is awesome.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Frank
Frank, the easiest way to get it is from within XBMC by using the SVN Repo Installer which comes bundled with a number of varieties of XBMC. You should be able to find it in the Programs folder.

Run SVN Repo Installer

Click XBMC-Addons.

Click Scripts.

Click Home Theater Experience. Say yes when it asks if you want to install.
noumenon Wrote:anyone know where to fine a good looking HD feature presentation clip?

If anyone has some mad video editing skills I'd love to see the old school HBO intro redone and changed to have the XMBC logo instead of HBO in it.... Nod

(gotta love the set top cable box!)

-stoli-
noumenon Wrote:anyone know where to fine a good looking HD feature presentation clip?

thanks,
noumenon

I will post mine as soon as I get a chance and figure everything out with XBMC.

Frank
natethomas Wrote:Frank, the easiest way to get it is from within XBMC by using the SVN Repo Installer which comes bundled with a number of varieties of XBMC. You should be able to find it in the Programs folder.

Run SVN Repo Installer

Click XBMC-Addons.

Click Scripts.

Click Home Theater Experience. Say yes when it asks if you want to install.

Thanks got it installed!!!

Can you direct me to a good thread to learn how to use it with the AEON skinHuh
I think I have everything set up right but it is not playing intro for me?

I see the little guy in the chair button, I turned on the play feature intro switch, and I also selected the file that I wanted and chose play 1 file only.

It will not play fileHuh Any thoughts or anything else I need to do?

Thanks!
OK...I got how this works now. From my MOVIES section I had to Queue up the Movie then exit back to the home menu, scroll over to SCRIPTS, select the nice guy sitting in the chair button and the intro plays followed by the movie.

1. Is there any automatic way to make this happen from just selecting the movie?
2. Or is there a way to make it execute from the actual MOVIE selection page.

Thanks!
flikfoto Wrote:OK...I got how this works now. From my MOVIES section I had to Queue up the Movie then exit back to the home menu, scroll over to SCRIPTS, select the nice guy sitting in the chair button and the intro plays followed by the movie.

1. Is there any automatic way to make this happen from just selecting the movie?
2. Or is there a way to make it execute from the actual MOVIE selection page.

Thanks!

There is a way to execute this script from the movie info panel. Some skin, like trasparency! (the new beta version) have already implemented this. Search in the first post of this thread for more info.
is there a way to have this start wtih the external player function as well?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Is there any possible way to make this script execute when you select a movie from the MULTIPLEX view?

So I can have my home theater intro play prior to my movie, without having to que the movie then change menus and move to script menu to execute?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
If you're interested in having trivia (for free mind you) you can download a bunch from http://www.meedios.com/forum/viewtopic.p...84cb4cdd38 Just download the .mpp file and rename to .zip to extract the content.

Mods, if this isn't ok let me know I'll delete this comment.
Hi, guys... But i don't understand some thing..
The first is... but there isn't a way to reproduce only trailer of in library film? I don't want to see movie from cinema.. Because when i've them in DVD I'll don't remember them..
The second is that when I select the script and I've selected to show 1 trailer from apple movie trailer (both) and local folder.. i don't see nothing... The film start directly without trailer or the trailer start and play for 1 or 2 seconds and then movie start..
Then if i don't understand wrong the only way to use it it's or use transparency and start theather from info path or queue film and then start the script from script path? That's right?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script)4