Support Seasons FanArt for TV Shows (option to use separate FanArt for each season)?
Lightbulb 
I have several tv shows, where the main cast changed between seasons and usually I then use a fanart for the latest season. Some examples are Doctor Who or Stargate SG-1. There are also tv shows that change in visual style which could be reflected by the fanart.

It would be really great, if fanart could be season specific. It could be optional meaning that if no fanart is assigned to a season it would use the series fanart. Season fanart could be assigned like the season thumbnail (through context menu) and be selectable from the list of available fanart.
i like the idea, but there may be some complications as mentioned in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55493&page=2
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
hi, my first post here

I have the same doubt, TODAY not yet it is possible to use one fanart for each season? because in MIP have the possibility to create one for each, but XBMC don't recognize

If not yet, some possibility in the next future to be possible?

cheers

PS: sorry my bad english Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support Seasons FanArt for TV Shows (option to use separate FanArt for each season)?0