Font size too small
Hi,
I have an mkv file with build-in subtitles.
When I run the file with Media player classic on windows, the subtitles are very big, but when I run the file on my tv with XBMC for windows, the subtitles are barely readable. I tried changing the font size but it didn't help.

What is the solution?
thx
LRa Wrote:Hi,
I have an mkv file with build-in subtitles.
When I run the file with Media player classic on windows, the subtitles are very big, but when I run the file on my tv with XBMC for windows, the subtitles are barely readable. I tried changing the font size but it didn't help.

What is the solution?
thx

ATM it is not possible to change the font size for embedded subtitles within MKV's. There is a ticket already on this issue from afew months ago but as of yet it has not been integrated into the XBMC strains.
uncertainty Wrote:ATM it is not possible to change the font size for embedded subtitles within MKV's. There is a ticket already on this issue from afew months ago but as of yet it has not been integrated into the XBMC strains.

But the thing is that I didn't change the font size on the pc. The default size while playing that mkv on pc is quite bigger than on xbmc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font size too small0