Correct Thumbs in TV Shows View?
I've been trying to figure out the best way to use thumbs in the TV Shows section of Aeon Auriga. Fanart seems to be the only media that really fits in the 16:9 slots across the bottom, but if I go into "TV Show Information" it's all squished, because it's expecting a poster-sized image. What are you guys doing to make your library look good? I'd like to avoid using locally saved images if I can help it, but I can't seem to scrape properly-sized thumbs.
[04/03/2009 04:42:13PM Agent (Prashant_190023): "You are most welcome to the best democratic countries of the world -- India"] --Dell Chat
I've been wondering the same thing...
thetvdb.com, for example, only provides wide icons that work fine with project mayhem 3, but look all messed up in aeon...
is there anyway to get the right posters from an internet database or just by adding them manualy?
I think it's less about changing the database, as you would have duplicate data. I think the skin just needs to be changed to display fanart in the background AND in the thumb, while showing posters in the "TV Show Information" section.
[04/03/2009 04:42:13PM Agent (Prashant_190023): "You are most welcome to the best democratic countries of the world -- India"] --Dell Chat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Correct Thumbs in TV Shows View?0