disabled trailer in movie info screen
pls help, i have about hundred new movies added in library, i set the contents of folder, everything is OK but in movie info screen, the lowest button is disabled. this dont work like i push that button and that will find the trailer (with apple movie trailer scripts) on internet and stream it?

thanks for help

PS: Transparency 2.01, SVN 9.10 r23882

Magua Wrote:pls help, i have about hundred new movies added in library, i set the contents of folder, everything is OK but in movie info screen, the lowest button is disabled. this dont work like i push that button and that will find the trailer (with apple movie trailer scripts) on internet and stream it?

nope, it's a 'play' trailer button. but the trailers have to be downloaded first. you can do this manually, use a media manager or one of the build-in scrapers that also fetches trailers.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks, ok, could you pls tell me which build in scraper can fetch trailers?
Magua Wrote:Thanks, ok, could you pls tell me which build in scraper can fetch trailers?

you have to check yourself, but i think both imdb.com and themoviedb support it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
disabled trailer in movie info screen0