pls help: Black backgrounds - no images
Hi guys,

first of all, the best skin with all features i wanted to. many thanks!!!

pls help me with these problems:
-in home screen, i have black backgrounds, it doesn't matter i you stay on video,music,setting, everywhere is blackbackground
-images are in images/backgrounds folders
-i tryed set path manualy through the button Single image but this doesn't works
also i tried to change background in for example movies (there was black screen too) a set single image in settings for it, i see it when i access movies first times (only there where wasn't fanart image and thats all right), but when i jumped to home menu and tried access Movies again, there was black screen again.
i have no icons and pictures in weather tab (also no icon for actual weather in home screen)
i have fanart.jpg image in artists folder, but if i jump on any artist folder with fanart (his fanart showed up) and then jump to another artist with no fanart, there still is the fanart of previous artist
why i dont have blue rounded icons with power of etc. in center but on the left side of the screen?

---
i have new mac mini with latest leopard updates
and XBMC pre-9.04 SVN: rev19065 (Compiled Mar 29 2009) By Tsf42m
and Transparency v1.03

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS

ps: if you think is problem with xbmc version send me link for download the version witch you think will work and i try it ASAP. THANKs

Jan Czech Rep.
As per the FAQ - "Nice skin, but all i can see is a black background on the Home screen. Is this the best you could do?

Transparency! is only compatible with XBMC svn r20349 or up (it won't work with the official 9.04.1 releases, you'll need a pre-9.10/development/SVN build)
."

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53547
Thanks Vexation, i read this before, but i tried download newst xbmc any new svn vesrion but as it looks like without any success.
Could you pls send me link where can i download this verion of XBMC?
Magua Wrote:Thanks Vexation, i read this before, but i tried download newst xbmc any new svn vesrion but as it looks like without any success.
Could you pls send me link where can i download this verion of XBMC?

google "xbmc nightly builds" and it should be the top link. it's got builds for all platforms.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
Thanks Guys, all of my problems above were solved after download the latest SVN build.

thank you again and sorry for my non professionality Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pls help: Black backgrounds - no images0