No Posters (Remote Thumbs Problem)
Hi,

i setup my movie database and everything is fine now. I only have one problem. When i try to change a thumb, the thumbs will be downloaded but there is no picture. Instead of the thumb it says "remote thumbs" and the standard "picture-thumb" appears.

Im running XBMC_OSX_21991.

regards,
Alex
Which scraper? Debug log please.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
IMDB. I tried to Log, but how is this working? I activate logging and then?
sorry Rolleyes
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
http://pastebin.com/m5c652b91
Having the exact same issue.

additionaly manually scraping some movies ignores the choice I make.

really weird
You guys should update to a more recent version and check back. If you encounter the same problem, please try to remove the failing .tbn file (see log file).
tried all that, didn't fix the issue.
What XBMC version you've tried? Please do again and post a debug log (using pastebin), thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Posters (Remote Thumbs Problem)0