• 2(current)
Ellipsis & Ellipsis HD for XBMC Media Center
Any change of a preview (alfa-beta) for donators ?
Intel NUC BOXD34010WYK2 / Intel mSata 525 30GB / Kingston 8 GB / Intel 7260hmw
speedway Wrote:Any change of a preview (alfa-beta) for donators ?

When we're ready, we'll release it for everyone. We're very close though.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Blackbolt Wrote:When we're ready, we'll release it for everyone. We're very close though.

Okay, patience it will be... looking forward to it !!
Quote:when we're ready, we'll release it for everyone. We're very close though.

Big Grin Woohoo!!
speedway Wrote:Okay, patience it will be... looking forward to it !!

What? No, no, no. This is the information age! You have to make unreasonable demands and then whine about it when they are not met. How else will they now if you really want it, or are just toying with their emotions? Big Grin
SHen350 Wrote:What? No, no, no. This is the information age! You have to make unreasonable demands and then whine about it when they are not met. How else will they now if you really want it, or are just toying with their emotions? Big Grin

Blackbolt is a man who brings us some life lessons, i.e. "quid" doesn't need to be followed by "pro quo"....so perhaps you can also donate something Big Grin
speedway Wrote:Blackbolt is a man who brings us some life lessons, i.e. "quid" doesn't need to be followed by "pro quo"....so perhaps you can also donate something Big Grin

I don't think sarcasm works in text form. The guy was just being ironic! Smile
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Does it support wide icons?

Also I plan on donating at the end of the month when I get paid so you guys can buy yourself a very cheap beer, thanks for the skin!
Why isnt this skin released yet?! I demand an answer.. and don't give me that 'beta crap'.. I want final version, now! Wink
HW: Asus P5N7A-VM / E8400 / 2x2GB PC6400 --> Harman Kardon AVR-255 --> Sony 40D3000 (1080p/24-50-60Hz).
SW: Ubuntu Jaunty (32bit). XBMC SVN mainbranch. HDMI for A/V.
mlmc Wrote:Why isnt this skin released yet?! I demand an answer.. and don't give me that 'beta crap'.. I want final version, now! Wink

Careful, I tried humor, didn't go over well.
SHen350 Wrote:Careful, I tried humor, didn't go over well.
Maybe everybody should just be polite and ask nicelySmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Perhaps, we should quit asking. Blackbolt has said plenty of times that the skin will be out soon (It has to be sooner now, than it was 2 1/2 yrs ago when the concept was announced).

He said the Team Blackbolt site was fixing to be re-launched.........it was. So lets give the man a break.

How would any of us feel hearing the same question or or comment over and over for around 2 an a half years? We are all excited. But we all need to practice a little patience.
It will be released when it's released just like EVERY other skin ever created.
XBMCG33K Wrote:It will be released when it's released just like EVERY other skin ever created.
like i said in your other thread take your time.
Make the moaners and whingers in the dark about any release dates that way it should
keep some of the pressure of you guys(hopefully)Big Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
So when is this skin released Huh?

lol - couldent help it - but nagging comments is in the winds these days Smile

Btw team blackbolt, looking forward to play with this skin- looks awesome in the previews. Keep it up !
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis & Ellipsis HD for XBMC Media Center3