• 3(current)
Ellipsis & Ellipsis HD for XBMC Media Center
looking forward to using this also, no rush tho much prefer using something that is finished then having a buggy skin that you cant use properly.
The demo looks great! Well done.

I see that you have a Clips item in the Videos view. Does this imply that you have added some explicit support for video clips?
richos Wrote:I see that you have a Clips item in the Videos view. Does this imply that you have added some explicit support for video clips?

The media section of a project contains both screenshots and videos (videos allways come last in list). Videos are also denoted currently with the play like symbol overlay.
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
EqUiNoX Wrote:The media section of a project contains both screenshots and videos (videos allways come last in list). Videos are also denoted currently with the play like symbol overlay.

Sorry I think I was not clear. I found your demo video. It is within this demo video that when you show open the "Video" section, there are three menu items. Clips, Movies and TV.

I was wondering what the Clips item presents and if you have added any explicit clips support to your skin since the XBMC skins I have seen so far do not treat clips in the library.
richos Wrote:I was wondering what the Clips item presents and if you have added any explicit clips support to your skin since the XBMC skins I have seen so far do not treat clips in the library.

I think you will find that clips in this skin is "videos" in every other skin..
Clips sounds like music videos too me.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Clips sounds like music videos too me.

'fraid you're all wrong. That is just my videos share, I have a Videos folder and a clips folder in my shares. Videos are still called videos in this skin.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
I know exactly what Blackbolt is saying. I have 3 sources for videos. The first video source is "Movies". The second is "Television". And the third is "Clips". This way, anything deemed "not Library worthy" goes into the Clips folder and I know that it will most likely be watched 1-2 times, then removed.
Less than a week away... counting down Big Grin
Intel NUC BOXD34010WYK2 / Intel mSata 525 30GB / Kingston 8 GB / Intel 7260hmw
speedway Wrote:Less than a week away... counting down Big Grin

Late August/Early September 2009
Blackbolt Wrote:'fraid you're all wrong. That is just my videos share, I have a Videos folder and a clips folder in my shares. Videos are still called videos in this skin.

So that is a "File View" not a "Library View"
Hitcher Wrote:Late August/Early September 2009

Post of Blackbolt on the 5th of August:
But what if the skin was less than 14 days away?
(source: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?s...4347&st=45)
@ Speedway.....

He said that in responce to a joke I had made about the guys over at Xbox-Scene. Refering to their comments like " I'll donate if you release early"......to which I said " Hold out longer......you may get a vacation' or something along those lines.

He in NO WAY meant release was less than 14 days away.
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:@ Speedway.....

He said that in responce to a joke I had made about the guys over at Xbox-Scene. Refering to their comments like " I'll donate if you release early"......to which I said " Hold out longer......you may get a vacation' or something along those lines.

He in NO WAY meant release was less than 14 days away.

but, but, but, ... there was NO smiley....
speedway Wrote:but, but, but, ... there was NO smiley....

Big GrinNodWinkNodWinkLaugh
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis & Ellipsis HD for XBMC Media Center3