[MOD] Home Weather Mod for Aeon that uses the the new Weather Plugin API
Hitcher Wrote:Definitely. I've got a long weekend (Sat, Sun and Mon for you non-postmen) and I'm hoping to clear most things up so I can move on to trying my hand at my own skin.

Awesome Smile

Own skin? Something entirely new? Smile

new: submenu and alerts.

on sub menu focusing will switch to that forecast, selecting it will set that as default. alerts will auto popup until you override by accessing submenu and highlighting a forecast.

updated first post, new package uploaded.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Just checked this out, but I'm not seeing a submenu or alerts.. Was the download link updated? or is it just me?

I do like the 7 day forecast though.. Nice work on this..
Hitcher Wrote:Definitely. I've got a long weekend (Sat, Sun and Mon for you non-postmen) and I'm hoping to clear most things up so I can move on to trying my hand at my own skin.

Nice! Best of luck to you

As for the topic:

I hope this hasn't been mentioned before, but it might be nice if there was an option up by the date and time on the home screen for there to be a current temp display. On second thought, this probably isn't the correct thread to mention this.
Hitcher Wrote:Sorry to go off topic here but I used to work with a bloke from Shildon at the Eastleigh railway works before it was closed down and I remember him mentioning Spennymoor.

small world Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Home Weather Mod for Aeon that uses the the new Weather Plugin API0