set view settings for multiple folders
Hi,

i would like to set view for all artist folders to "fanart view" and for all album folders to "text view"

is this possible?
Magua Wrote:Hi,

i would like to set view for all artist folders to "fanart view" and for all album folders to "text view"

is this possible?

there's no 'text view' in Transparency!, so that's impossible. ;-)
as far is i know xbmc remembers the selected view types for every section, so just configure it once and you should be fine.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie :-) i don't know the name for it because i'm in work now, but it doesn't matter whichc one i want to set :-) this was for example.

i have this sorting (because a lot of music)
/A/Artist/Album/Tracks
/B/Artist/Album/Tracks
etc...

but if i will set fanart view in artist and then go to his albums where i wasn't before yet, i have fanart there again.

maybe is option for me to set one type of view for everything but for all artists fanart view, but how?

i'm afraid that this is not possible...
Magua Wrote:Ronie :-) i don't know the name for it because i'm in work now, but it doesn't matter whichc one i want to set :-) this was for example.

i have this sorting (because a lot of music)
/A/Artist/Album/Tracks
/B/Artist/Album/Tracks
etc...

but if i will set fanart view in artist and then go to his albums where i wasn't before yet, i have fanart there again.

maybe is option for me to set one type of view for everything but for all artists fanart view, but how?

i'm afraid that this is not possible...

i don't know, just try a few things and see what happens. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
set view settings for multiple folders0