Change name for Movie Trailers in home screen
pls how to change this name, i tried to find it in any xmls but with no success.
all other names are translated but this is not, how can i change the name of this pls?
Magua Wrote:pls how to change this name, i tried to find it in any xmls but with no success.
all other names are translated but this is not, how can i change the name of this pls?

just do a search in Home.xml for:
<label>Movie Trailers</label>

change it to whatever you like.
having proper translations for all labels is at the top of my list,
in fact i've been working on a list of strings over the past few days.

once it's complete i'll start begging for translations. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
many thanks Ronie
I noticed in other skins, that apple trailers showed the release date for the movie. Is there a way to add that? This is useful when browsing the trailers. I currently have to switch skins to view this info and then switch back.
JBarr Wrote:I noticed in other skins, that apple trailers showed the release date for the movie. Is there a way to add that? This is useful when browsing the trailers. I currently have to switch skins to view this info and then switch back.

thanx, i'll look into it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change name for Movie Trailers in home screen0