problem with fanart in now playing
i tried to enable option show fanart insted of visulazition, set visualizition to off but i don't see fanart picture in backgrounds, but i see these fanart pictures when i browse folders. but when i jump to now playing screen, there is no fanart picture but normal background like in music section.

PS: i have library mode off for music

thanks for help
Magua Wrote:i tried to enable option show fanart insted of visulazition, set visualizition to off but i don't see fanart picture in backgrounds, but i see these fanart pictures when i browse folders. but when i jump to now playing screen, there is no fanart picture but normal background like in music section.

PS: i have library mode off for music

thanks for help

Is your music directory structure like this?:
Music/Artist/Album/songs

There's also a FAQ entry for fanart in now playing.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
my sorting is \letter\artis\album\tracks.mp3

for example
\A\Abba\Souper Trouper\Idontknowthenameofanytheirtrack.mp3
now i read faq for this (i read faq also few days before but i forgot that this is in there)

and know that i have to set music folder, so dont reply anything, i will tried it.

thanks
And Ronie is here any option to have animated fanarts in now playing?
Magua Wrote:my sorting is \letter\artis\album\tracks.mp3

for example
\A\Abba\Souper Trouper\Idontknowthenameofanytheirtrack.mp3

ok, then it won't work for you.
the artist folders need to be directly under the root folder.

as for the animated fanart in now playing, there's no option for it in Transparency!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with fanart in now playing0