Series specific scraper problem
Question 
Hello all, hope this finds you well and happy.

I am having trouble with 1 specific TV show "The Good Life" This is the first time i have come up against this kind of problem without realising I have made a stupid naming mistake and that its all my own fault, name it propally idiot, move on.Rolleyes

But this time I really seem to be going round in circles! No

FYI: I am running XBMC on my appleTV

My files for all my TV shows sit in a folder of the show name, and the episodes inside are names in the following manner

Show name s01e01 Episode name.avi
Show name s01e02 Episode name.avi
Show name s02e01 Episode name.avi
etc...

All usually works great, but with this show it just will not show my episodes :confused2:

I have tried different scrapers and get similar results.

The files are fine, I have renamed them as another TV show and they are picked up and play without a problem.

Could someone please create a folder in there TV show location called 'The Good Life' and drop a couple of known working avi's in it and name them 'The Good Life s01e01.avi' & 'The Good Life s02e01.avi' and scrape it and let me know there results?

Hope you are able to help me with this.
You've done everything right on the XBMC side, but for some reason the data returned by thetvdb.com is incomplete as there's no episodeguide in the en.xml (from http://www.thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C...all/en.zip). You should visit the tvdb forum and let them know about this.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thank you for that will doBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series specific scraper problem0