"Christina" Skin Mockup
Hi guys!

I did some mockups for a new skin on the plex forums some time ago and I decided to post it here as well. Here's two screens:

Feedback is always welcomed, even though I have no plans on making this into a real skin.
Amazing work tassitassi.

But I start to be tired to see amazing skins, never being developped.

"Surface" : cancelled (My fav ... I was ready to pay, or help many hours / days to see it officially released ... I need to stop dreaming)
"Skin concept" (phyek) : only screenshots
"Christina" : no plans on making this into a real skin.

But great start anyways.
This looks great. Like a minimalistic surface.
Very nice.Hopefully somebody will pick this up and make a great skin out of it.
As stated by others, only screen shots....

But, I really do like way this skin manages to be minimalist BUT still appear as wonderful eyecandy. That is not as easy to achieve as many think.

Good luck coding it!

If I can offer any advice, it would be to keep it simple, and don't get bogged down in the million little decisions you COULD waste your time on.. like glitzy animation transitions, textures etc. Those should be added later... the gloss, not the chassis!
why post a mockup for a skin you never intend to create ?
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
Thanks for your feedback guys! =)

The-Boxhead Wrote:why post a mockup for a skin you never intend to create ?

Maybe it can serve as some inspiration? Rolleyes
Yeah I don't really see the point in this thread...if you aren't going to finish it, why do you need feedback?
Will someone please make this into a skin?

It looks beautiful!
mfwilli Wrote:Yeah I don't really see the point in this thread...if you aren't going to finish it, why do you need feedback?

I never said I needed any feedback. It's always welcomed cause it helps me to improve my work. I posted the mockups as inspiration for others. If someone wants to code it, it's totally fine with me and I'll try to help as much as possible. Smile
I for one like it.

IMHO, the more "minimalist" themes that look good, the better.

Too many themes are too busy. Alaska is a great exception, IMHO.

Taking some of the polish and ease-of-use of Confluence, adding it to the clean and sleek Alaska, that would be the ultimate skin, IMHO.
The-Boxhead Wrote:why post a mockup for a skin you never intend to create ?

mfwilli Wrote:Yeah I don't really see the point in this thread...if you aren't going to finish it, why do you need feedback?

I personally love mockup threads. They give ideas and inspiration to someone who intends on making a skin.

This mockup in particular is very nice. Have you done any other screens?
circle_ Wrote:I personally love mockup threads. They give ideas and inspiration to someone who intends on making a skin.

This mockup in particular is very nice. Have you done any other screens?

Yea and not everyone wants to learn how to code the skins
This one has started getting coded on the Plex forums, so maybe in the future we will also see this on XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Christina" Skin Mockup3