[PREVIEW -NEW SKIN] Dirtchamber (Youtube Video Preview)
Updated first post with new updates and some screenshots.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
Very nice mate.
looking very nice. I hope it will have a games section with fanart as well. Can't wait until you are finished.
lovin it dude. nice and clean!
ughh so many skins coming out its unbelievable! Good work on this one!
Edit: Dirtchamber? well thats an interesting name! Smile
Just Wanted to say thanks for all the nice comments, very appreciated and keeps me going Wink

I have updated the first post with a new video preview showing some new progress. Stuff is going along in a steady pace. Osd, menus, dialogs etc still needs to be done. As you can see the settings section has now been done and i have updated all the list views in videos and music etc.

I'll keep you guys updated on new progress !
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
looks great Smile
What happened to the new video?
Hitcher Wrote:What happened to the new video?

should be this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlYtAJsqj98
eumel, thanks for the real link.

Boxhead, I like the reduced springing in the media views. It's looking better and better. I do have a question about the tops and bottoms of the various versions of list view. When you get to the extreme top of the list and are pushing up into the faded portion, the text looks very hard to read. I like the scaling fading of the lists, but would there be a way to make the current selected item legible reguardless?
Updated first post with new link. some trouble with youtoube yesterday.

About the fade in top and bottom of list views i did notice
that it brought problems to actually se the text at top/bottom so
i probably will remove both the topfade and bottom fade style. Havent figured out any other way to fix that problem.

Again thanks for all the comments. Updates are coming in all the time but it takes hell much time - tweaking elements constantly Smile

I guess when i have finished OSD, Dialogs and the rest of the windows i gonna rel a public beta to iron out all bugs. Then the bugs will be fixed and probably also add the finalizing touches to make it more complete.

Code cleanup also has to be done.
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
Just wanted to say, GREAT WORK! Love it!

Can't wait for a first release, i'll defenitely check this one out!
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
Hi
already made any progress, or is now the time to close, give a sign of life from you, so I can sleep in peace Laugh
Sorry for no updates lately. As usual Wife,Work 4 kids etc
has taken over.

But i really want to get back on this. This project is not dead - just on hold Smile
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
I wanted to make any pressure, but nice to hear that the project is still alive. Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PREVIEW -NEW SKIN] Dirtchamber (Youtube Video Preview)0