[WIP] List Revamp
Leeuw Wrote:Excellent idea. Only problem I'm having is calls to listitem.videoresolution -- within itemlayout, if I try, e.g., substring(listitem.videoresolution,720), it returns the video resolution of the selected item. But if I just have a label with the info listitem.videoresolution it gets the right (unfocused) item. I'll keep playing with it... this seems like something that will have to be addressed at the developer level.

Make the fonts for "1" and "7" represent a HD logo and use $INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution]. Let the rest (0,8,2) be empty.

That way you could do this for the title label:

<label>$INFO[ListItem.Title] $INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution]</label>

edit: nwm, that would produce a HD-logo for 576-resolution
btw, conditionals(substring) only work for the selected item.
  • Livingroom - C2D E8400, P5N7A-VM on a Samsung 46" LE46M86 FullHD via HDMI
  • Kitchen - ASRock 330 HT Displayed on a Samsung Lapfit 22" dual touch screen LD220Z
  • Bedroom - LG Laptop on a 32" tv
watzen Wrote:Make the fonts for "1" and "7" represent a HD logo and use $INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution]. Let the rest (0,8,2) be empty.

That way you could do this for the title label:

<label>$INFO[ListItem.Title] $INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution]</label>

edit: nwm, that would produce a HD-logo for 576-resolution
btw, conditionals(substring) only work for the selected item.

Cool, I'll give that a try. Cheers!!
Here's a pic without the info bar at the bottom of the screen:

I think I'll leave it this way, given everyone's comments. Still working on the HD flags, thanks to Watzen and Pr. Sinister for their advice!
Looks good so far!

Personally I liked the bar at the bottom, I like seeing the various flags for each video.
Snpbond Wrote:Looks good so far!

Personally I liked the bar at the bottom, I like seeing the various flags for each video.

I liked it too, but I think this way (more recent screenshot) flows better. So, I'll be +1 for no bar at the bottom.
There's no need for the title along the bottom but the flags below the poster would be good, IMO of course.
I was just checking to see of this view is still being developed. Looked great from what you have shown.
Prefer the older list view myself looks good but kinda mutes the point of fanart IMO

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] List Revamp0