• 7(current)
[RELEASE] OpenSubtitles OSD (Script)
It doesnt seem that the subtitles are getting saved anywhere.

Here is my logfile:
http://pastebin.com/f4cb82271
Same problem here. They are not getting saved into predefined folder on Xbox and neather under the folder where the film is. The permissions are right.

Cheers
Great idea, but not working well for me either (Win32, Transperency)

* Clicking download subtitles unpauses the movie
* Says it's downloading the .zip, but nothing happens when it's done

I was trying to get a 2 file movie... could that be it? Will it work with the files for multipart files?

I had

Frost.Nixon.LiMiTED.DVDSCR.XviD-DoNE.1.avi
Frost.Nixon.LiMiTED.DVDSCR.XviD-DoNE.2.avi

And the zip contained

Frost.Nixon.LiMiTED.DVDSCR.XviD-DoNE.1.srt
Frost.Nixon.LiMiTED.DVDSCR.XviD-DoNE.2.srt

Also, is possible to have an option for only English?
clock2113 Wrote:Great idea, but not working well for me either (Win32, Transperency)

* Clicking download subtitles unpauses the movie
* Says it's downloading the .zip, but nothing happens when it's done

I was trying to get a 2 file movie... could that be it? Will it work with the files for multipart files?

I had

Frost.Nixon.LiMiTED.DVDSCR.XviD-DoNE.1.avi
Frost.Nixon.LiMiTED.DVDSCR.XviD-DoNE.2.avi

And the zip contained

Frost.Nixon.LiMiTED.DVDSCR.XviD-DoNE.1.srt
Frost.Nixon.LiMiTED.DVDSCR.XviD-DoNE.2.srt

Also, is possible to have an option for only English?

Yes that is the problem unfortunately. I am working on it.

The next version will have Sublight and opensubtitles together, custom languages, and custom download folder.

I will try and add a support for multi part movies.

Did you try with any other movies?is it working with them?

Zeljko
Haven't tried any others out yet... I will today and let you know...

Thanks for a good script! I can't wait to add subs to all my movies...

Unless it's a comedy where the subs can ruin a punchline, I always use subtitles, get more out of the movie that way... but I have about 500 movies that need 'em!!!!

FUTURE REQUEST: I'm sure this is down the road because you have lots to do... but what about a sub editor that will write the subtitle file over, with the delay you set? So if I download a subtitle that out of sync with my AVI file, and I adjust the delay in XBMC, writing that delayed subtitle to a file so that next time the movie is opened it's already in sync? Smile
clock2113 Wrote:Haven't tried any others out yet... I will today and let you know...

Thanks for a good script! I can't wait to add subs to all my movies...

Unless it's a comedy where the subs can ruin a punchline, I always use subtitles, get more out of the movie that way... but I have about 500 movies that need 'em!!!!

FUTURE REQUEST: I'm sure this is down the road because you have lots to do... but what about a sub editor that will write the subtitle file over, with the delay you set? So if I download a subtitle that out of sync with my AVI file, and I adjust the delay in XBMC, writing that delayed subtitle to a file so that next time the movie is opened it's already in sync? Smile

it could be a little tricky.. but I am sure its not impossible.

just a tip, the subtitles that are marked "sync" are usually 100% as they get matched by hash search. so try and use those, I am still to see one that doesn't work.

I hear you about subs on a movies. I have a lot my self and english is not my home language,after seeing what guys at Boxee did with the subtitle downloader I had to try. BTW this is my first crack at XBMC scripting and Python.

if people use this maybe there will be some support from Skin developers so that all it needs to be done is download the script. I am sure a lot of people are put off by having to "hack" the skin to have this.

Zeljko
Amet Wrote:if people use this maybe there will be some support from Skin developers so that all it needs to be done is download the script. I am sure a lot of people are put off by having to "hack" the skin to have this.

i've just finished creating a new VideoOSD for Transparency! and it will of course have a subtitle button. ;-)

while i was at it, i also took the liberty of skinning the script:
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
WOW ronie that looks nice! I can't wait for next release!
ronie Wrote:i've just finished creating a new VideoOSD for Transparency! and it will of course have a subtitle button. ;-)

while i was at it, i also took the liberty of skinning the script:

It looks awesome!!!

Check your PM please.

Zeljko
Woaw, excelent Big Grin
Thanks, it will be the best lol
illiac4 Wrote:Same problem here. They are not getting saved into predefined folder on Xbox and neather under the folder where the film is. The permissions are right.

Cheers

Try the new version 1.2, it has the custom folder selection.
Amet Wrote:First time you run it it will ask you to set Custom Subtitle Folder ,two languages and preferred service.Later if you want to reset those settings just run the script from Script menu and not from OSD.

Does it require a custom subtitle folder? I'd rather the subs be stored in the same folder as the movie...
clock2113 Wrote:Does it require a custom subtitle folder? I'd rather the subs be stored in the same folder as the movie...

If you are on smb you can use the custom local path. there is a problem saving subs on smb drives.

If your movies are on a local drive choose not to set the custom path in a prompt and the subs are going to be saved in a movie folder.If you play web stream or a smb file after that it will prompt for the folder again.

Zeljko
Okay, thanks Smile
clock2113 Wrote:Okay, thanks Smile

no worries Smile

let me know if it works. I can only test on Mac, Apple TV , and Win but none of those are smb shares, so I would appreciate input.

Thanks
Zeljko
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] OpenSubtitles OSD (Script)5