"Next Audio Stream" mappable in keymap.xml
would really like to have "next audio stream" mappable in keymap.xml. depending on the skin changing an audio stream can take from 7-12 button presses (really annoying with remote). would like to do it in 1, "next audio stream" action.
please?

i guess the only way to ensure this is to do it myself :-) i'm a pretty decent programmer (work at ibm) so i might be able to do it.... (havent looked through the code much though) ...
i would find this very helpful as well. i'm kind of surprised there isn't an action number for this in the keymap.xml already, as the option does exist in the osd. looking in the videoosd.xml for the project mayhem skin, it dosn't appear that the id numbers are associated at all with the keymap.xml numbers. am i missing something here?
i've dug a little further into this. the keymap.xml suggests checking the action codes defined in guilib\key.h which i found here. the codes in that header file seem to correspond with the id numbers used in the keymap.xml. for example, the line:

Quote:#define action_next_subtitle 26 // switch to next subtitle of movie. can b used in videofullscreen.xml window id=2005

seems to jibe pretty nicely with the following entry in the keymap.xml:

Quote: <action>
<description>next subtitle language</description>
<id>26</id>
<!-- gamepad>b</gamepad redundant, in osd anyway -->
<keyboard>l</keyboard>
</action>

the following line in that header file seems to be the action we want:

Quote:#define action_audio_next_language 56 // select next language in movie. can b used in videofullscreen.xml window id=2005

looks like "56" is what we're after, and it should work in the 2005 window (fullscreen video). so, in my keymap.xml i have the following:

Quote: <window>
<description>fullscreen video specific actions</description>
<id>2005</id>
<action>
<description>audio switch</description>
<id>56</id>
<remotecode>103</remotecode>
</action>

i have remote debugging on and xbmc is in fact receiving remote code 103, but it still isn't switching audio tracks. switching through the osd still works as expected.

any devs have any thoughts on this? should this be moved to the bugfix forum?

i should mention that the file in question is an ogm file with 2 audio tracks: japanese in track 1, english in track 2.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Next Audio Stream" mappable in keymap.xml0