[PATCH] Scraper support for Plugins
CrashX Wrote:Can you give me an example where you don't have to download the info ?

I want XBMC plugins to look and feed like XBMC built in ones ( ie Movies, TV Show, Music )
I was just being an ass. You don't have to download the info when you don't actually care about showing it.

I'm having a hard time picturing how this will work, so I don't really want to say anything else that might discourage you; that isn't my goal.

Maybe it will be awesome and super useful, who knows?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
rwparris2 Wrote:I was just being an ass. You don't have to download the info when you don't actually care about showing it.

I'm having a hard time picturing how this will work, so I don't really want to say anything else that might discourage you; that isn't my goal.

Maybe it will be awesome and super useful, who knows?

Don't worry at this moment, I am trying to convince myself it will be usefull feature to have SmileSmile .. As you are plugin developer, you input is greatly appreciated ..
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PATCH] Scraper support for Plugins0