• 10(current)
[RELEASE] Video Fanart Splitter Script - Movie and TV Show FanArt Seperation
I'm using this script under linux and it doesnt populate the destination folder even if I've no error.

Any Ideas??

L.
I have an images folder that contains various sub-folders one of them being Icons.

<root> Images
---<node> Folder1
---<node> Folder 2
---<node> Icons exlude this

I wish to exclude the Icons folder from the slide-show. For now, I could make Icons a root folder. Would it be possible to have an folder exclusion option in the future ?
lupick Wrote:I'm using this script under linux and it doesnt populate the destination folder even if I've no error.

Any Ideas??

L.

xbmc version?
script version?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
alertrarimi Wrote:I have an images folder that contains various sub-folders one of them being Icons.

<root> Images
---<node> Folder1
---<node> Folder 2
---<node> Icons exlude this

I wish to exclude the Icons folder from the slide-show. For now, I could make Icons a root folder. Would it be possible to have an folder exclusion option in the future ?

i really have no clue what you're on about? :-)

slideshow? what slideshow and what's got it to do with this script?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:xbmc version?
script version?

Opss Sorry..
xbmc version: git20110617.c4dea43 (pre eden)
Script version: 0.2 (downloaded some days ago)

thank you

L
lupick Wrote:Opss Sorry..
xbmc version: git20110617.c4dea43 (pre eden)
Script version: 0.2 (downloaded some days ago)

thank you

L

try script v0.25:
http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/...v0.2.5.zip

in settings > network enable the webserver and check what port is configured.
go to the video fanart splitter addon settings and configure the same webserver port there.
ronie Wrote:try script v0.25:
http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/...v0.2.5.zip

in settings > network enable the webserver and check what port is configured.
go to the video fanart splitter addon settings and configure the same webserver port there.

yep

the new version works!!

thank you

L.
isamu.dragon Wrote:$HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.video-fanart-splitter/.

Yea but how do i find this directory?

I click on Skin Settings / Backgrounds / HOME-Movies

I make sure FanArt is ticked, then I hit Options... tick custom background and then hit PATH, it opens the film manager..

But i can not find this path at all... is there a way to make teh file manager show hidden files.... is there some "other" way I can get to these dirs...

I Hit Browse and see

Home Folder
Root filesystem

Clicking on Home i only get a few dirs.. none of witch is the XBMC dir.. they are just teh default Downloads/Music/Pictures/TV/Videos

If i click on ROOT I get a lot of dirs... If I click on HOME in the list that pops up I only get the suers (like FTP)....

Where in relation to root is "$HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.video-fanart-splitter/"

Thanks in advance
XBMC user from XMP days... love this project and many thanks to the talent that keeps it alive
Jyujinkai Wrote:Yea but how do i find this directory?

I make sure FanArt is ticked, then I hit Options... tick custom background and then hit PATH, it opens the film manager..

But i can not find this path at all... is there a way to make teh file manager show hidden files.... is there some "other" way I can get to these dirs...

I Hit Browse and see

Home Folder
Root filesystem

Clicking on Home i only get a few dirs.. none of witch is the XBMC dir.. they are just teh default Downloads/Music/Pictures/TV/Videos

If i click on ROOT I get a lot of dirs... If I click on HOME in the list that pops up I only get the suers (like FTP)....

Where in relation to root is "$HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.video-fanart-splitter/"

Thanks in advance

you can configure the output dir in the plugin setting...

use the "c " key on the script icon under program
L.
Jyujinkai Wrote:Yea but how do i find this directory?

I Hit Browse and see

Home Folder
Root filesystem

Thanks in advance

in linux a directory that starts with a "." is hidden. To view a hidden directory go into settings->Appearance->File List.
And Use the Tick for "Show Hidden Files and Directories"

and the directory should be visible under Home Folder
I've seen another "bug" on the dev version.

1. some plugin (E.g lyric) have a trasparent background so it's scrumbled with the music cdart

2. in the addon list the addon version gent over the "Broken" word.

L.
Thanks this script is absolutely perfect! On a side note can anyone tell me what I need to be looking into to get it to run automatically whenever I resume from suspend in Live 10.1? I was looking at autoexec.py but I dont really understand how to use that to call another python script and then I read it was being depreciated in favour of add-on services?
Ok found the answer here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Create_a_resume_script I assume I just neet to get it to run default.py in the addon folder?
to those who are running a nightly build of xbmc,
i'm looking for some people who are willing to test this script:
script.artworkorganizer-0.0.1.zip

it's a complete re-write of the video fanart splitter script
with a few extra options added as well.

i plan to submit this to the xbmc addon repo as soon as the initial bugs (if any) are fixed,
so please let me know if you encounter any issues.
I´m using yesterday´s nightly: XBMCSetup-20110703-36d20e9-master (today´s crashing at startup)

The script worked well.
I turned debug on:
http://pastebin.com/tTvns1cX
The first time I startet the script without going to the settings first.
Maybe some kind of logic whether there is a destination folder set or not could be integrated.
If no folder is set the Fanart/Thumbs will be saved under addon_data/script.artworkorganizer/

Keep up the good work. I really appreciate this.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Video Fanart Splitter Script - Movie and TV Show FanArt Seperation2