• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Video Fanart Splitter Script - Movie and TV Show FanArt Seperation
Hi me again...im a total linux nobo, i know the file path i need to change but not sure how it would be formated for linux to understand?? example:

<setting type="string" name="Hitcher-aeon-f7b0c2d.custommovies">/home/david/.xbmc/userdata/script_data/Video Fanart Splitter/Movies/</setting>

This doesn't seem to be working??
God these forums are slow!!
Code:
23:03:30 T:6928 M:221159424  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:03:30 T:6928 M:216928256   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IndexError
23:03:30 T:6928 M:216928256   ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
23:03:30 T:6928 M:216915968   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Documents and Settings\Tomer953\Application Data\XBMC\scripts\Video Fanart Splitter\default.py", line 52, in ?
                                                if os.path.isfile(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/userdata/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/" + getCrc(row[0] + row[1]) + ".tbn")):
                                              File "C:\Documents and Settings\Tomer953\Application Data\XBMC\scripts\Video Fanart Splitter\default.py", line 24, in getCrc
                                                crc     = hex(g(filename.lower()))
                                              File "C:\Documents and Settings\Tomer953\Application Data\XBMC\scripts\Video Fanart Splitter\crcmod.py", line 403, in crcfun
                                                return fun(data, crc, table)
                                              File "C:\Documents and Settings\Tomer953\Application Data\XBMC\scripts\Video Fanart Splitter\_crcfunpy.py", line 67, in _crc32
                                                crc = table[ord(x) ^ (int(crc>>24) & 0xFF)] ^ ((crc << 8) & 0xFFFFFF00L)
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
23:07:47 T:9012 M:220958720  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:07:47 T:9012 M:217063424   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IndexError
23:07:47 T:9012 M:217063424   ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
23:07:47 T:9012 M:217083904   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Documents and Settings\Tomer953\Application Data\XBMC\scripts\Video Fanart Splitter\default.py", line 52, in ?
                                                if os.path.isfile(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/userdata/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/" + getCrc(row[0] + row[1]) + ".tbn")):
                                              File "C:\Documents and Settings\Tomer953\Application Data\XBMC\scripts\Video Fanart Splitter\default.py", line 24, in getCrc
                                                crc     = hex(g(filename.lower()))
                                              File "C:\Documents and Settings\Tomer953\Application Data\XBMC\scripts\Video Fanart Splitter\crcmod.py", line 403, in crcfun
                                                return fun(data, crc, table)
                                              File "C:\Documents and Settings\Tomer953\Application Data\XBMC\scripts\Video Fanart Splitter\_crcfunpy.py", line 67, in _crc32
                                                crc = table[ord(x) ^ (int(crc>>24) & 0xFF)] ^ ((crc << 8) & 0xFFFFFF00L)
                                            IndexError: list index out of range

script failed.. any ideas?
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Fixed my problem with being unable to navagate to the folder Fanart splitter/Moview.

In the setting there is an option to show hidden paths, selected this and I can now successfully navigate to the mentioned folder! (Sorry I cant say where exactly in the settings it is as am at work but there are not too many options so you should be able to find it quite easy)

Hope this helps someone as It was driving me up the wall and fix was not so easy to find!
Sorry everyone, I haven't been on the boards in a while. Anyone still having problems?
skaymakca Wrote:Sorry everyone, I haven't been on the boards in a while. Anyone still having problems?

please see this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=424...stcount=28

does it have anything to do with the Platform Binaries folder?

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
Script is not working for me. Says script failed when trying to run. Running XBMC Live 9.11.
I am having the same problem as Ronald.. Sad
Any plan on making this work with the new addons system in Dharma? I have the SVN version running and it doesn't even see this script.
I've made a Dharma compatible version of the script wich you can download here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=66SICWJP

To let it run automatically when xbmc starts you have to create a new text-file named autoexec.py in your userdata folder and then place the following code in the file:

Code:
import xbmc, time
time.sleep(5)
xbmc.executescript('special://xbmc//addons//script.video-fanart-splitter//default.py')

I don't know why exactly but the xbmc crashes alot on startup if the sleep function is not used.
Doesn't not work for me on Dharma.
I can only test on Windows 7 (32-bit) so that might be your problem
Dharma Version Works like a dream on WINXP

Edit: A God-Send for Aeon & Night skins
Worked fine for me on Ubuntu Linux/Dharma Beta.

Thanks for the update Jeroen_JRP Big Grin
works a charm in dharma.

just took me a while to realise i was supposed to be looking in userdata/addon_data. Laugh

great script. personally i'd be all for fanart being split into movies and tv by default, but this does the job just fine.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Video Fanart Splitter Script - Movie and TV Show FanArt Seperation2