Transperency download problems
ok so i have been having problems with the transperancy skin that i love so much. the home screen does not have a background. i had been downloading transperency directly throiugh the website. so i tried svn to download it now i'm getting a error all the time and xbmc crashes. any help would be appreciated

Debug log
http://pastebin.com/f16a54297
Build is no doubt too old. Babylon is not new enough - get an SVN build.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

first, please post all Transparency! related problems to the Transparency! subforum, as i nearly missed your post. :-)

it looks like your skin directory is a bit of a mess ?
as far as i can tell from the debug log it looks like you've installed several skins in the same directory...PM3.HD, Aeon Lite and Transparency!

as for the black backgrounds, see jm's comment above.

the easiest way would be to do a full reistall of xbmc, you can get windows svn builds here: http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35452

If you want to install Transparency!, please download it from the Transparency! subforum,
because if you use the svn installer you'll get a version with reduced graphics which is only suitable for xbox users who are concerned about memory usage.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
hi, im having a real problem downloading a working copy of this archive. tried it on 4 different pc's and from both locations, everytime i get an archive not supported error.
im running ubuntu 8.10 on one pc and 9.04 on the other 3. other .rar files open fine so im at a total loss as to what im doing wrong.
anyone fancy emailing me a woring copy so i can try that?
i've solved the problem now. it refused to open in any of my linux archiving problems but if i installed winrar through wine it works perfectly.
no idea why i doesnt work, didnt have any problems with 0.27
muzza Wrote:i've solved the problem now. it refused to open in any of my linux archiving problems but if i installed winrar through wine it works perfectly.
no idea why i doesnt work, didnt have any problems with 0.27

on linux you need unrar to extract the archive.
to install unrar: sudo apt-get install unrar
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transperency download problems0