[BOXEE] OS X: Crash with status 6
When I try to run Boxee I get the XBMC Boxee error status 6.

Here's a paste of the Boxee log. I'm not clever with terminal, etc, so please go easy on me in helping me fix it. . .
Boxee? I guess you'd be better off in the boxee forums - though the OS X devs might have some clue here.

Anyway, please upload only entire debug logfiles onto http://pastebin.com as they provide more useful information (or is this everything you get?). Have a look at the stickies or links in my signature.

I'm moving this to offtopic meanwhile.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Sorry, I'm kind of confused. I'm not sure that I'm submitting a bug report so much as looking for help with what's wrong and how to fix it.

Submitted in XBMC forum because the error message says XBMC/Boxee error.

I'm not sure what to paste or upload - I put this in my post because it looked like, from my search of others with similar errors, they were being asked to post this. I was trying to save some of the back and forth.

Apparently I managed to just muck it up. I guess it's time to give up, wipe the apple tv, and go back to just watching what apple wants me to since I can't get anywhere with this and don't have years of linux under my belt to speak the lingo.
You posted the correct thing. Although I'm not sure you had "enable debugging" chosen under settings which provides even more information. However, you're supposed to copy and paste that log into a site like pastebin.com or pastebin.ca and then post that link in here. Otherwise the forum gets cluttered from all the logs and it's harder to read them.

I've fixed your first post for you like it should be done to comply with the forum rules. I see you've only got 2 posts and are new here. Good job even finding the log to upload. That puts you ahead of the game already.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but XBMC and Boxee are two different media centers. Boxee started out with XBMC and forked off into its own path. But since its roots are with XBMC, they are similar. This post was moved to Off Topic since it may or may note be an XBMC issue, but a Boxee issue.
However, people running on a Mac may be experiencing the same thing in XBMC and may be able to shed light on the problem.

If no one here has your same issue, then try out the Boxee forum for AppleTV here
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BOXEE] OS X: Crash with status 60