plugin icon doesn't show
Instead of seeing plugin icon .I see the default folder icon.
tikkiew Wrote:Instead of seeing plugin icon .I see the default folder icon.

1) which plugin ?
2) what section, video plugins, music plugins, program plugins, picture plugins...
3) what view mode...or all of them ?
4) does it show in other skins ?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm not 100% sure if he's talking about the same thing, but no matter what I choose for the background for Video Plugins in plugin settings, on the home screen it is the default picture with the old fashioned movie reel.

I just put a different picture for images\backgrounds\plugins.jpg and it successfully changed the home screen video plugins. It's not as elegant as switching the background under settings, but the end is the same.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
nicoli_k Wrote:I'm not 100% sure if he's talking about the same thing, but no matter what I choose for the background for Video Plugins in plugin settings, on the home screen it is the default picture with the old fashioned movie reel.

I just put a different picture for images\backgrounds\plugins.jpg and it successfully changed the home screen video plugins. It's not as elegant as switching the background under settings, but the end is the same.

yep, it was brought to my attention before, so all rest assured, it'll be fixed it the next release ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I am talking about this default icon
This only happens in video and music file
In Library you get the good icons for music and videoImage Image
ok, xbmc picks the icons, not the skin.
so there's nothing i can do i'm afraid.
@tikkiew: sorry for not reading your mind correctly. I'll work harder on that next time. Smile

@ronie: good to hear you've already noticed and addressed it.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
This same problem occurs for "program plugins" icon. it wont change no matter what.

also the "music plugins" icon will change but when xbmc is rebooted it changes back to the default icon.

(running on xbox sep 23 2009 t3ch build)
I request that a plugin be made for video.stumbleupon.com ! it would be the EPIC! :grin:
dballs442 Wrote:This same problem occurs for "program plugins" icon. it wont change no matter what.

also the "music plugins" icon will change but when xbmc is rebooted it changes back to the default icon.

this is all handled by xbmc, not the skin.
so if things don't work as expected, it's an xbmc issue.
oops. sorry didnt realize what tread i was in. did a search. my bad.
I request that a plugin be made for video.stumbleupon.com ! it would be the EPIC! :grin:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin icon doesn't show0