ATV Crashes every time I exit XBMC
running all the latest versions - just recently happened

where when im running xbmc and i exit - it takes about a solid 5-6 mins before anything appears back on the screen

once i get something back on the screen it goes to the ATV recovery screen that makes me select the language again and then goes to the ATV Recovery page where the only options are restart/run diag/reset factory settings

once i restart i get back to my main menu for the atv

this never used to happen before but now it happens every time i use xbmc

any ideas?
ravidium Wrote:running all the latest versions....

....any ideas?
No such version as latest - of anything. There's at least a new version of XBMC most days of the week if you take SVN builds.

Please see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47124 on information you can provide to help people to help you. Thanks.
xbmc 9.04.1
launcher 3.1

atv version: 2.4

anything else?
ravidium Wrote:xbmc 9.04.1
launcher 3.1

atv version: 2.4

anything else?

crashlog would be nice.
ravidium Wrote:running all the latest versions - just recently happened

where when im running xbmc and i exit - it takes about a solid 5-6 mins before anything appears back on the screen

once i get something back on the screen it goes to the ATV recovery screen that makes me select the language again and then goes to the ATV Recovery page where the only options are restart/run diag/reset factory settings

once i restart i get back to my main menu for the atv

this never used to happen before but now it happens every time i use xbmc

any ideas?

please check which shutdown option you've enabled (Settings->System->Hardware->Shutdown function)
The ATV can't power itself of and trying to do so will hang it.

HTH,
mdd

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
maestro - you the man

it was def set to shutdown instead of quit

thanks much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV Crashes every time I exit XBMC0