Skins don't switch
Hi to all,
i've installed ubuntu and xbmc, then i've addede the aeon stark skin via git. But i try to switch the skin but nothing, the skin don't change.
I've tried also with the other skin (amped, etc.) but same result. The skin that i try to change is PM3.HD.

Thanks in advance.
Can you post back with a little LESS info........I mean, for real.

You gotta give us more than "But i try to switch the skin but nothing, the skin don't change."
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Can you post back with a little LESS info........I mean, for real.

You gotta give us more than "But i try to switch the skin but nothing, the skin don't change."
That's way too much info laddie, but to be helpfull make sure the skin is not in sub folders ie
Aeon/Aeon/720p media etc etc it should be Aeon/720p media etc etc etcand the Aeon folder should go in XBMC/Skins. this is the most common mistake people make, the other problem is a lot of the older skins will not work with xbmc any more check the skin version before downloading any more. take my advice and stick to downloading your skins from this forum and you won't go far wrong. hope this helps a littleSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skins don't switch0