Thumbnail picture problems
I store all my movies in C:\Nick\TV, each set up in their own folder...
C:\Nick\TV\Entourage
C:\Nick\TV\Dexter
etc...

with every show from every season in these folders. When I search for new media in XBMC, they are found and work great but the thumbs in the TVShow menu are weird.
How can I change these to something I preferHuh
Anybody? Feel free to just throw out ideas at me.
it looks like it's a skin specific issue. try a different view or get a skin that supports wide icons. you could also choose thumbnails that are portrait instead of wide.

you could ask around in the thread of the skin you're using to see if others are experiencing the same thing.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
Thanks for the help!

My movie folder is flawless in this skin, although I used media companion for my movies.

Could it be that it is because i do not know how to use media companion for tv shows, that this is happening??

I figured there was some easy way around changing a simple thumbnail.
Movies tend to use fanart that is in the format of a Movie Poster which is more like a piece of paper. TV show icons are usually much wider.

You can pick a particular thumbnail by going into TV Information and selecting Get Thumb and selecting a different one from off your hard drive. You may even be able to select portrait icons using Media Companion, but I've never messed with that before.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
nikoli...THANK YOU!!! You my friend are a pimp. I appreciate your help alot. Thank you again my friend

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnail picture problems0