• 5(current)
"MCE" skin. Port of the default Media Portal skin.
just committed a few changes to cvs that will improve the support for ttf fonts in the skin.

nice work! :kickass:
well that was quick. :p

fixes in "beta 2:"

-missing search buttons on some music screens.
(thanks bobbin007)

-improvements to ttf font support.
(thanks yuvalt)
is the highlighted option when xbmc boots supposed to be my videos? because i'd rather have it on my programs. is there a way to change this in the xmls?

thanks
(gaberad @ sep. 25 2004,14:56 Wrote:is the highlighted option when xbmc boots supposed to be my videos? because i'd rather have it on my programs. is there a way to change this in the xmls?

thanks
yes. that was intentional.

you can change <defaultcontrol>5</defaultcontrol> (3rd tag down from the top) back to <defaultcontrol>2</defaultcontrol> in home.xml if you want.
(trogdor @ sep. 13 2004,00:52 Wrote:hey pin87a, where did you get those sweet emulator icons and how did you make them your thumbs? thanks!
i second this question. did you edit the xbe's titles and embeded pictures?

if so do share the icons with is :thumbsup:

if not please tell us how you did that.

thanks for a great skin, keep up the progress.
i didn't make the emulator icons.
i found them on xbox-skins.

http://www.xbox-skins.net/index.php?download=1353

put the image file into the same directory as the default.xbe for that emulator and rename it to default.tbn.
skins looks nice, but buttons are way too big in my opinion.
with pm its all smaller and the movie lists and such looks much better. (28" ws pal)
you done a good job converting the skin pin87a, keep up the good work Smile
(samsonite @ sep. 28 2004,19:49 Wrote:you done a good job converting the skin pin87a, keep up the good work Smile
thanks. Smile
you did a good job making almost all of the textures.

thanks again for letting me use them to make the xbmc version of the skin.
this skin has been updated to support the recent changes in cvs.

added:
symbols support in on screen keyboard.

fixed:
overlapping text in settings page caused by recent changes to the way spincontrols work (m_bshowrange=trueWink.

download:
http://www.xbox-skins.net/index.php?download=2072
pin87a:

i've fixed the spincontrols problem. sorry i didn't notice it until you'd done your fixes!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

hmm... i wonder if i should do an "update?"
:lookaround:

or should i leave it the way it is?
hmmm...
leave it as is.. frankly this is the only skin i use, and is the one i think that best shows off xbmc and what it can do !
(jj5768 @ oct. 17 2004,18:20 Wrote:leave it as is.. frankly this is the only skin i use, and is the one i think that best shows off xbmc and what it can do !
really?
i think it looks a little bit better.
it's just a few small changes inspired by the 2005 version of a certain piece of software. :p
nothing dramatic...
personally, (and dont let this influence you in any way !!!Wink i'm not too fussed on the way that the green bars overlap the word 'start'.
although i do like some of the elements that have appeared in (cough) 2005... i just need to get 1.1 installed now...
any thoughs on using a recently added media as another menu option ?

either way, cool skin ! Smile
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"MCE" skin. Port of the default Media Portal skin.0