• 7(current)
"MCE" skin. Port of the default Media Portal skin.
pin87a or anyone that can help.... i am trying to get the cvs from sourceforge and the images will not checkout correctly.
the continually come out as text/ascii file when reading the summaries on the files?

c:\xbmc skin cvs\cvs-1-11-14>cvs -d:pserver:[email protected]:/cvsro
ot/xboxmediacenter checkout skins

i have use this and tortisecvs, and both end with the same results. the others will checkout correctly, however the media in mediaportalx failed to checkout, the png are corrupt. the weird thing is that the images are fine when accessing throught the web cvs.?

if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
is it going to be a new update to this skin soon?
hi,

several 'new' skins are base on this skin. see http://www.xbox-skins.net/forums/index.php?dlcategory=7

chers
cacti
yeah i know but i dont like those, i would like to have the original skin. thank you anyway.
lol,

same here. i'm working on a skin that will get real close to the mce2k5 interface (except for features that xbmc just can't do) but i'm going slow. i have to do it between other projects.

so sit it out, it'll get there.

b.t.w my skin is totally based op ripped graphics from mce and some other skins so you even when it's done you are only allowed to download it if you own a copy of mce 2005 Confusedaint:

cheers
cacti
sounds really good, ill be waiting.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"MCE" skin. Port of the default Media Portal skin.0