viewing pictures
Ronie:

I love the skin but was wondering if you have any future plans to possibly re-vamp the picture options of the skin. I dont know if its worth while to do so or not as the skin is beautifully designed but I would love to see the pictures, more of a full-screen view than how its currently implements. I might be incorrect about my assessment here, but I dont recall a full screen view, like how the fanart is being displayed for movies.

It would be cool if a picture would be displayed similiar to the movie fanart, where as the image would be full screen similiar to a movie fanart, and on the right side, you would have a list of the pictures that you can view.

Now, I dont know if this is do-able at all or if its currently in the skin right now, but I tried and played around with the functionality and saw the polorad view and thumbnail view that took up a bit of the screen but not the full screen.

I only ask this as the skin is dope otherwise and this would definitely be a touch I would love to use, especially since I would definitely use it alot.

Thnx again for a beautiful skin!
grupy Wrote:Ronie:

I love the skin but was wondering if you have any future plans to possibly re-vamp the picture options of the skin.

yes. i've been working on a 'carousel' view for pictures....it's a long way from being finished, but still.

grupy Wrote:I dont know if its worth while to do so or not as the skin is beautifully designed but I would love to see the pictures, more of a full-screen view than how its currently implements. I might be incorrect about my assessment here, but I dont recall a full screen view, like how the fanart is being displayed for movies.

It would be cool if a picture would be displayed similiar to the movie fanart, where as the image would be full screen similiar to a movie fanart, and on the right side, you would have a list of the pictures that you can view.

Now, I dont know if this is do-able at all or if its currently in the skin right now, but I tried and played around with the functionality and saw the polorad view and thumbnail view that took up a bit of the screen but not the full screen.

I only ask this as the skin is dope otherwise and this would definitely be a touch I would love to use, especially since I would definitely use it alot.

that should be doable, there's ony one thing we need to decide on. since pictures come in many formats (4x3, 16x10, etc...) should i scale them till they fill the entire screen,
meaning you'll lose a part of the top and bottom when viewing 4x3 pics or should i just scale them to either max width or height.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:yes. i've been working on a 'carousel' view for pictures....it's a long way from being finished, but still.

that should be doable, there's ony one thing we need to decide on. since pictures come in many formats (4x3, 16x10, etc...) should i scale them till they fill the entire screen,
meaning you'll lose a part of the top and bottom when viewing 4x3 pics or should i just scale them to either max width or height.

I appreciate the reply. Big Grin I can only speak for myself but all my pics are of high resolution so I would assume by scalling to max width or height should be more than sufficent; at least for my pics. Cool

I look forward to the next big update for this great skin - hopefully sometime soon Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
viewing pictures0