[Feature request] button to pick subtitle
Looking at the 'slowness' of opensubtitles.org, I saw this same topic over at boxee and one can choose between 2 different subtitel sites.

Would this be an option for this effort in Transparency!

No offense to anyone and apprecitae all the hard work and efforts. Just adding another twist into the equation ;-)

Anyway, another bite of food for thought.
pooh Wrote:Looking at the 'slowness' of opensubtitles.org, I saw this same topic over at boxee and one can choose between 2 different subtitel sites.

Would this be an option for this effort in Transparency!

No offense to anyone and apprecitae all the hard work and efforts. Just adding another twist into the equation ;-)

Anyway, another bite of food for thought.

which subtitle sites are available is entirely up to the guy(s) who made the plugin.
they recently added Sublight as an option, so i guess your request is already taken care of. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:which subtitle sites are available is entirely up to the guy(s) who made the plugin.
they recently added Sublight as an option, so i guess your request is already taken care of. ;-)

So it seems :-)

I guess by now, many of us are eager to see the beast. Hope you don't want to be 'perfect' before releasing it. Although very much appreciative we will be for that effort, I see many opportunities to all of us assisting you in that, and no one will hate you for doing that ;-)

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature request] button to pick subtitle0