[APPLE TV] Exit code 4 when browsing for a movie
Sad 
Hi all,

A bit of an odd one, but it is repeatable and effectively stops me using XBMC.

Two upgrades ago I bumped into this but just upgraded, sadly I cannot recall the version numbers, but I have just upgraded again to the current version and the issue is back.

When I go to movies and click through a few before I get chance to play anything I get exit code 4 and dumped back to eh apple menu.

I've uploaded the log to http://pastebin.com/m2b179b0f if that helps at all.

Cheers.
I`ve had this problem off and on for months. The work-around is to disable thumbnails on the Video settings page but I haven`t found a fix.
Cheers that worked, I can definitely confirm the issue is with thumbnails generated for films without cover art.

Turned that feature off and its usable once more - just for reference Boxee shares the same issue.
amerbs Wrote:I`ve had this problem off and on for months. The work-around is to disable thumbnails on the Video settings page but I haven`t found a fix.

Ahhhh....
Thanks for that, I was on ver 8.something (last stable release) and updated to the latest (9.04) and suddenly it would crash going into some folders.
I suspected that it had to do with generating the thumbnails, but didn't realize that I could disable the generation of them.
They are nice though.
Thats okay for XBMC, but Boxee shows these by default and crashes on load - nevermind eh...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV] Exit code 4 when browsing for a movie0