Whats wrong with this advancedsettings config?
Hi,

I'm very new to customizing my xbmc. I try to get my tv shows working on it. All my tv shows are in a folder "series/NAMEOFSHOW/SEASON 01/01 - Pilot.*"
OR: "series/NAMEOFSHOW/SEASON 01/01.*" (Without the name of the episode)

I set the content of series to be tv shows. It now finds all the tv shows but lists them with 0 episodes in it. My advancedsettings.xml looks like this:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <tvshowmatching>
        <regexp>Season[\._ ]([0-9]+)[\\/]([0-9]+)[^\\/]*</regexp>
    </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
What did I do wrong?

Another question: Does using the advancedsettings disable the default patterns or are they still active?

Thanks for your help,
Michael
No way for anyone to tell you without a full debug log of a scan. Use pastebin.com or similar.
Thanks for the quick response. Here it is: http://pastebin.com/m771281d0

In the log file it says it finds a match... But in the GUI it still says "Episodes: 0" :/
You build is rather old, could be some bug that's been fixed since. Your AS.xml is working fine, note the bit in () after the filenames, they're all enumerated properly using your regex. Seems the lookups never commence, hence the items aren't added to the library since we have no info about them. At the very least, a newer build may have more verbose logging that would point to the problem.
Code:
18:44:25 T:4030255104 M:497020928   DEBUG: FileCurl::Close(0x28f8250) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0904208/episodes
18:44:25 T:4030255104 M:496975872   DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeList returned <episodeguide></episodeguide>
don't use imdb-tv (unmaintained), use tvdb
So where do I get a newer build for the ppc? I've downloaded the XBMC on the website just today, so I thought that would be the newest release?
do what spiff told you Smile use tvdb instead of imdb-tv.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Oh ok, I got this wrong. Smile I thought I should use this IF the tv shows are noticed because the information there is better. But you're right, if I switch now, clean up and re insert the folder it works! Thanks!
Information is actually better from TheTVDB.com

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Whats wrong with this advancedsettings config?0