• 4(current)
MiniMeedia v0.95 Released (19/08/2009)
I've now updated the code so the elements should fit more like your suggestion.

I never use that dialog so haven't really tested it, please let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks Wink
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
xbs08 Wrote:On other skins there isn't a latest movies/tv shows "button", access to latest videos is done by pressing right (submenu) and then right again (latest videos).

I've now updated the Home screen code in SVN so that pressing right from the Latest Movies/Episodes submenu item will take you to the Latest Movies/Episodes list.

Hopefully that's what you were asking? Nod

I've also went through and updated any scroll bar controls that had an id of 61 to now have an id of 101 as I think this is what was causing some stability issues with XBMC when using the skin. (Hopefully I've picked that up right jmarshall?)
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I've now updated the Home screen code in SVN so that pressing right from the Latest Movies/Episodes submenu item will take you to the Latest Movies/Episodes list.

I've also went through and updated any scroll bar controls that had an id of 61 to now have an id of 101 as I think this is what was causing some stability issues with XBMC when using the skin. (Hopefully I've picked that up right jmarshall?)

Tks for the update skunkm0nkee.
Check the blue arrows pointing right, sometimes they appear on other submenus.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Tks for the update skunkm0nkee.
Check the blue arrows pointing right, sometimes they appear on other submenus.

Which ones? I checked and I only see them when the Latest... items are active?
skunk,

I have some other changes to build.sh (which is not maintained at the moment to build the skin in linux)

I also have a TexturePacker tool (XBMCTex for linux) that I need to check in. Is this some thing you can do? Let me know of you want the files sent across.

The new TexturePacker generates a .xbt file. Which will work post r23385 this is similar to .xpr, except its for linux and uses SDL instead of directx/win32 stuff i believe.

I am currently building my own skins with these tools on linux, working well so far on the latest SVN builds.

http://xbc.pastebin.com/m7167ef92 - build.sh
also are is the target for MiniMeedia 1.0 to coincide with the 9.10 C?? release?
I also added a Startup.xml this enables the, playing of startup sounds. I think it, just makes it full featured analogous PM3HD to , upto you if you want to include it.

Code:
<window>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">10</defaultcontrol>
    <controls>
        <control type="button" id="10">
            <onfocus>Skin.SetBool(Startup)</onfocus>
            <onfocus>Skin.SetBool(Startup2)</onfocus>
            <onfocus>ReplaceWindow(Home)</onfocus>
            <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
            <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
        </control>
        <control type="button" id="1">
            <description>ReplaceWindow Trigger</description>
            <posx>35</posx>
            <posy>235</posy>
            <font>special15</font>
            <onfocus>ReplaceWindow(Home)</onfocus>
            <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
            <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
            <animation effect="fade" time="1000">Focus</animation>
        </control>
    </controls>
</window>
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I've now updated the Home screen code in SVN so that pressing right from the Latest Movies/Episodes submenu item will take you to the Latest Movies/Episodes list.

Hmm you still have to go first to newest....

We mean simply press 2 times right and you will be in latest.

Please try out the mod xb08 made, has also Latest music and the really cool and usefull left submenu.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54981

skunkm0nkee Wrote:Which ones? I checked and I only see them when the Latest... items are active?

Got also in all submenu's the right arrow..
Only need for latest, which don't need to be in submenu but the arrow could stay in movies , tv show (and music) submenu.
Would mean go to latest.Big Grin
Waffa Wrote:Hmm you still have to go first to newest....

We mean simply press 2 times right and you will be in latest.
OK, that just needs the default submenu item to be changed so that Latest... is the default and then pressing right twice will do the trick. Will have a look at that next time I get some free time.

Waffa Wrote:Got also in all submenu's the right arrow..
Only need for latest, which don't need to be in submenu but the arrow could stay in movies , tv show (and music) submenu.
Would mean go to latest.Big Grin
I'm not sure I understand as the code should only show the right arrow when the Latest item is focused. I tested it with every single submenu on the home screen and I don't see it for any of the other items at all. Can you post a screenshot as maybe I'm misunderstanding the problem? (BTW I'm testing it on SVN rev 23535 running Windows DirectX build)

Waffa Wrote:Please try out the mod xb08 made, has also Latest music and the really cool and usefull left submenu.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54981
I've been meaning to have a play with it for ages but sadly I never seem to find the time. Will definitely try it soon. Wink
skunkm0nkee Wrote:OK, that just needs the default submenu item to be changed so that Latest... is the default and then pressing right twice will do the trick. Will have a look at that next time I get some free time.
Screw it, took 2 mins and I've now updated SVN so that Latest... submenu items are now the defaults.

skunkm0nkee Wrote:I'm not sure I understand as the code should only show the right arrow when the Latest item is focused. I tested it with every single submenu on the home screen and I don't see it for any of the other items at all. Can you post a screenshot as maybe I'm misunderstanding the problem? (BTW I'm testing it on SVN rev 23535 running Windows DirectX build)
Doh! Found it. Only happened if you went into Movies/TV Shows submenu and selected Latest..., then moved to a different sub menu. Has now been fixed in SVN code.

One of the next things on my list is to add Latest Music stuff and also have a play with xbs' mod, so I can figure out what you mean by the left menu stuff. Wink
Big Grin not gonna say what I mean with left submenu, makes you curious.......Have a lookLaugh
Arrows are fixed.Nod

Latest should not be in submenu...
Doesn't matter if you are on genre, title, year etc. second time right brings you always to latest.Wink
Waffa Wrote:Arrows are fixed.Nod

Latest should not be in submenu...
Doesn't matter if you are on genre, title, year etc. second time right brings you always to latest.Wink

Yep, that's the best way (like redux and mediastream w/ latest).
No need for another submenu item.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Done.

Pressing right from any item in the Movies/TV Shows submenus will take you to the relevant latest media area.

The Latest Movies/Episodes submenu items have now been removed.
Much more practical this way.
Thanks.

skunkm0nkee Wrote:Done.

Pressing right from any item in the Movies/TV Shows submenus will take you to the relevant latest media area.

The Latest Movies/Episodes submenu items have now been removed.

works like a champ!

Sorry to be a pain, looks like I pasted the wrong diff the last time, for he Icon position in DialogKaiToast.xml

position should be 20,20 not 20,30.

Code:
<control type="image" id="400">
        <description>Icon</description>
        <posx>20</posx>
        <posy>20</posy>
        <width>60</width>
        <height>60</height>
      </control>
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.95 Released (19/08/2009)1