Setting path to music folder when music is located in network share?
I've recently moved my music collection to a network share.
Is it possible in Transparency! to set the path to the music folder when music is located in network share? I'm running XBMC on Linux and my music folder path is smb:\\KONTOR\MUSIC but this is not an option when trying to set the correct music folder path. Maybe I need to have my music collection stored locally in order for this feature to be available in Transparency!?

PS: Let me know if this belongs in the Linux section. I'm a Linux newbie so there may be a simple fix in Linux to solve this Huh?
thomash72 Wrote:I've recently moved my music collection to a network share.
Is it possible in Transparency! to set the path to the music folder when music is located in network share? I'm running XBMC on Linux and my music folder path is smb:\\KONTOR\MUSIC but this is not an option when trying to set the correct music folder path. Maybe I need to have my music collection stored locally in order for this feature to be available in Transparency!?

PS: Let me know if this belongs in the Linux section. I'm a Linux newbie so there may be a simple fix in Linux to solve this Huh?

check the Transparency! FAQ ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Whoops! Blush Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting path to music folder when music is located in network share?0