Has a new version of the Xbox Classic skin been made?
I'm asking because I recently upgraded to the latest XBMC SVN (running on a modded Xbox), and the Xbox Classic skin doesn't work properly anymore. The main issue is with context menus. For example, adding a new sharing source is impossible as there is nothing within the popup menu. Same goes for selecting subtitles, selecting thumbnails, etc., etc.

It's a shame, too, because with all the skins I've gone through, Xbox Classic remains my favorite so far.

If anyone has any information on a new or upcoming version, or even a stop-gap solution to this problem, I'd appreciate it.

All of my other skins work fine, and I have attempted several times to reinstall the SVN, the skin, and even delete the temporary data to no avail.

Thanks!
to be honest I'm not sure it will work at all anymore I might and I stress might have a look at it and see what I can do to get it running again if its only a small thing I will fix it if its lots probably not
Jezz_X Wrote:to be honest I'm not sure it will work at all anymore I might and I stress might have a look at it and see what I can do to get it running again if its only a small thing I will fix it if its lots probably not

Still waiting patiently on a word for this.

Like I said, the skin works fine except when context menus come up (which have the problem of being blank), for example, when choosing a thumbnail for a film.
http://xbmc.org/jezz_x/2009/08/23/updati...-classics/

TheUni
Oh yeah sorry forgot to reply Smile
Excellent!

Thanks so much for the time and effort. I love this community.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Has a new version of the Xbox Classic skin been made?0