XBMC & Music with appleTV
Sad 
Please can somone help me I have an AppleTV I have installed this application and all the other plugin's but really can find what use it is.

I have tried connecting it to my itunes libarary which is already on the AppleTV and try to share it with me iTunes I can not link anything or get anything to play in XBMC, please can somone help me link this to my itunes library.

Any help would be great.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=ITunes_%28DA...ng_in_XBMC

iTunes Network Share (DAAP)
iTunes has its very own library sharing protocol, DAAP. XBMC can play all unprotected files, (ie. all files not purchased on iTunes Music Store, which can not be played in XBMC because they are encrypted with Apple's proprietary Digital Rights Management Scheme). To enable sharing in iTunes look under the edit tab, click on preferences, click on sharing and enable the sharing check box. To enable itunes sharing in XBMC edit the path of the following source with the IP address of the PC you wish to connect to. It allows you to play audio files stored in your PC or MAC iTunes library. DAAP does have some limitations, including crossfading due to protocol structure. Note: You CANNOT use computer names in this field. For more information about setting up iTunes shares, see Configuring Itunes Shares

<source>
<name>iTunes Network Share (DAAP)</name>
<!-- Only use an IP-address here!-->
<path>daap://192.168.1.100</path>
</source>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC & Music with appleTV0