ATV Creator, has anyone made a ISO?
Can anyone make an ISO of the ATV creator bootable USB disk?

I'm a Linux guy and have no access to Mac.... I know a linux and windows creator is coming soon but who wants to wait...

If someone could create the usb stick and that create an ISO that would be much appreciated. I'm looking to buy an Apple TV tomorrow to create a simple video wall at our church. Just want to create simple slide shows but I think having the xbmc functionality will allow me to take this to the next level.

I did search for an ISO but no one had a bootable image from what I could tell...

Slap me if I missed it Smile
mjgreenwood Wrote:.... I know a linux and windows creator is coming soon but who wants to wait...

Hmm, will the current windows version help?

http://code.google.com/p/atvusb-creator/
mjgreenwood Wrote:Can anyone make an ISO of the ATV creator bootable USB disk?

I'm a Linux guy and have no access to Mac.... I know a linux and windows creator is coming soon but who wants to wait...

If someone could create the usb stick and that create an ISO that would be much appreciated. I'm looking to buy an Apple TV tomorrow to create a simple video wall at our church. Just want to create simple slide shows but I think having the xbmc functionality will allow me to take this to the next level.

I did search for an ISO but no one had a bootable image from what I could tell...

Slap me if I missed it Smile

There is no ISO because that would be illegal as it would contain Apple IP (boot.efi) than cannot be distributed. That's the whole point of atvusb-creator and dynamically creating a patchstick. Completely legal.
I didn't see the windows atv creator anywhere... Thanks for the links.

The main site says available soon, so that brought me here.

Again thanks fir the link
mjgreenwood Wrote:I didn't see the windows atv creator anywhere... Thanks for the links.

The main site says available soon, so that brought me here.

Again thanks fir the link

look again, hint (see http://code.google.com/p/atvusb-creator/downloads/list).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV Creator, has anyone made a ISO?0