Taller Movie/Episode List In Fanart View
I have a very large movie/TV show collection. Right now, fanart view only shows about 15 movies at a time and goes up about half of the screen.

Is there a way to modify this view to make the list go up to the top of the screen as it does in the Vision 2 Skin?
Adam B. Wrote:I have a very large movie/TV show collection. Right now, fanart view only shows about 15 movies at a time and goes up about half of the screen.

Is there a way to modify this view to make the list go up to the top of the screen as it does in the Vision 2 Skin?

the problem is, some people want the list to be smaller, others want it bigger, and some want it to stay the way it is.

making three different fanart views is not really an option, so it'll probably stay the way it is.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:the problem is, some people want the list to be smaller, others want it bigger, and some want it to stay the way it is.

making three different fanart views is not really an option, so it'll probably stay the way it is.

Understandable.

Is it a simple XML hack that I can modify myself to do this? I have a bit of programming knowledge, but haven't touched XBMC skins myself.

Great skin by the way, by far the best one I've used.
Adam B. Wrote:Is it a simple XML hack that I can modify myself to do this? I have a bit of programming knowledge, but haven't touched XBMC skins myself.

i gave a few hints on how to make the list shorter: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=384...tcount=482
the same basically applies when you want to make it longer.

the only thing left to figure out is how to make the background panel larger.
i guess some kind of zoom animation could do the trick....

what the heck...i might as well have a go at it myself.
since everyone keeps on bugging me with this, i guess there's no way out for me anymore. ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
hope this will get everyone of my back. ;-)

short fanart view:

normal fanart view:

long fanart view:

and NO, i will not do this for other views, so don't even dare to ask!!!
ronie Wrote:hope this will get everyone of my back. ;-)

You're my new hero! LaughBig GrinNod

Thanks!
Perfect! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Taller Movie/Episode List In Fanart View0