Where to get actual builds?
Hi Guys,

im searching for almost a day to find actual builds for mac. Im not into compiling... Is there any way to get up-to-date versions?

Thank you soooo much!

regards,
Alex
google "xbmc nightly builds"
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
There you go:

google "xbmc nightly builds"

They have a builds section however you don't get OSX every night.
Edit - just found this link on another fhread google "xbmc nightly builds"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I too have been looking for more recent builds than those on xbmc.org so I can use mediastream redux on my xbmc macbook and found the google "xbmc nightly builds" site previously but can't find anywhere on there to download any builds.

Are there any mac osx xbmc builds on the aforementioned google "xbmc nightly builds" site
Same and just posted a thread without noticing this one. So I’ve followed the above link and going to try those now.

Many thanks.
have you looked at the top on the right and clicked on "Builds" ? That is where I have the builds at.

OS X Failed compile yesterday and a few days before but if you check the notes section and click on OSX at the bottom you will see that nearly every build includes OSX so yes it DOES get updated nightly as well, when compile allows.

Craig
Main Rig [Scorpius] - Core i7 2600k @ 5Ghz. 16 Gig DDR3 1600. 1x HD 6990 1x HD 4870 Hackintosh [Chiana] - Core i5 @ 3.8Ghz. 12 Gig DDR3 Linux [Moya] - Core2 Duo E8200 - 2 Gigs DDR2 800 WHS [Zhaan] - DualCore [email protected] - 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Jothee] Core2 Quad @ 2.8Ghz 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Aeryn] Core2 E8400 @ 3.0Ghz 2 Gigs DDR2 800 2TB Server [Talyn] Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz - 8 Gigs DDR2 1066 FileServer [Crichton] P4 650 3.4GHz - 2 Gigs DDR
and...where can i get the latest build for PPC?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where to get actual builds?0