Am I the only one without a "Games" tab on the homepage?
First of all, thank you for this skin and all of the hard work gone into it, it is my favorite and runs really well on my Xbox. I have downloaded v1.03 (twice just to be sure) and was wondering why I do not have a "Games" tab on the home screen? Is it something that I need to add/write in, or is their some other package I need to download? Any help would be awesome! The fanart for the games looks really good in HD and runs surprisingly well on my Xbox. Thanks again!
sonoranreptile Wrote:First of all, thank you for this skin and all of the hard work gone into it, it is my favorite and runs really well on my Xbox. I have downloaded v1.03 (twice just to be sure) and was wondering why I do not have a "Games" tab on the home screen? Is it something that I need to add/write in, or is their some other package I need to download? Any help would be awesome! The fanart for the games looks really good in HD and runs surprisingly well on my Xbox. Thanks again!

you'll have to enable it in skin settings:
Settings > Skin Settings (on the left menu) > Home Window > uncheck 'No Games Menu'

there's also some info in the Transparency! FAQ on how to map the button to your games folder.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Answer is on Transparency! - FAQ / HowTo

Edit:Eek Ronnie your fast
I knew about the mapping, but did not see about the unchecking "No Games Menu". Thanks a ton! That will be all the noobishness for now.....Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Am I the only one without a "Games" tab on the homepage?0