[Feature Request] Add recent movie added to library mode
First of all: Thank you for the SKIN, I LOVE IT...... Smile
When I start my XBOX XBMC, I move to movies. Above movies there is a sub-menu label New and it only list 3 new movies, We need an option to either: click on the actual word new, this would sent you to a whole list of recent movies added. or when you click on movies and if you go up to where you can select by genre, title, year, rating etc.. in there should be an option to see recent added movies. The only way I can currently do this, is by selection file view and go up menus until i see the recent added menu. A little confusing for the wife, kids or new users to do.
Good idea. I agree. It would be very cool to have quicker access to this list.
dynaram Wrote:First of all: Thank you for the SKIN, I LOVE IT...... Smile
When I start my XBOX XBMC, I move to movies. Above movies there is a sub-menu label New and it only list 3 new movies, We need an option to either: click on the actual word new, this would sent you to a whole list of recent movies added.

that should be possible, ill think about it.

dynaram Wrote:or when you click on movies and if you go up to where you can select by genre, title, year, rating etc.. in there should be an option to see recent added movies.

this however is impossible, what items are listed here is handled by xbmc, not the skin.
just go 'up' once more and you'll get to the root of the video library, recently added is listed there.

dynaram Wrote:The only way I can currently do this, is by selection file view and go up menus until i see the recent added menu.

eh ?
maybe i'm misunderstanding, but recently added items are not available in fileview.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:eh ?
maybe i'm misunderstanding, but recently added items are not available in fileview.

You are right. I actually go up one more time, that's the way I access it, is impossible to see via fileview. Thanks for the correction

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Add recent movie added to library mode0