[RELEASE] Reeplay.it (Video) Plugin
Thumbs Up 
Based on the video sharing website http://reeplay.it

Quote:Your home for video on the web

So… you find a great video on the web but you're too busy to watch it right away. Why can't you grab it and play it back when you find the time?

With reeplay you save video from the web into your online library. Then you can play it on any computer, your phone, Wii and even your iPod!

v1.0 with more functionality to come as the sites api expands.

Feedback / bugs / suggestions welcome.
Available from myBox.net storage or via the "SVN Repo Installer" Program plugin.

BBB
Retired from Add-on dev
small update to v1.1.

Language strings and some tweaks to accomodate new xbmc paths etc.
Retired from Add-on dev
Hi. I think i'm a biscuit head or something, but i can't seem to get this plugin to work. Each time i edit the plugin settings to put in my username and password for the reeplay.it site, (and hit OK) it just takes me back to the plugin settings page...where i have to reenter my info again...and again..i'm not quite sure where i'm going wrong...its located in the plugins\videos\ folder i have a valid login to the account...which output file should i post to give you the right info? thanks in advance
oh forgot to mention i'm using xbox v1.0, and xbmc 6/27/09 rev 21142
I think there may be a new bug in XBMC plugin settings as it doesn't seem to be saving the data from text entry (on xbox 1 only).

You can work around the problem by manually editing the settings.xml and entering your user + pwd.

Edit UserData\plugin_data\video\reeplay.it\settings.xml

That should get you going.

eg.
Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<settings>
<setting id="user" value="username" />
<setting id="pwd" value="somepassword" />
<setting id="page_size" value="50" />
<setting id="hq_video" value="false" />
<setting id="stream_videos" value="true" />
<setting id="delete_videos" value="true" />
<setting id="check_update" value="false" />
</settings>

fyi the file that captures output is the xbmc.log in the installation root (xbox1) when debug is enabled.
Retired from Add-on dev
It wasnt working on latest T3CH (27/06/09) but it does now appear to be OK with later builds. ie. a Nightly build from http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/

You can use T3CH Upgrader script to install from there too (they just don't have the additional tweaks T3CH makes)
Retired from Add-on dev
Ha. I just figured out the answer minutes before I checked this thread. Thanks for the reply! I'm so happy to be out of that crappy enter your info vicious circle! Hooray!! Now that i've watched my first episode of operation repo on my xbox...i can say that it didn't seem to like the mplayer, but it worked like a champ with the dvdplayer! Thanks again BBB Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Reeplay.it (Video) Plugin0