(Feature Request)
ok so i dont know whether this is something that is feasible or even anything that annoys other users as it does me...perhaps i use xbmc differently than others do.
i like to load up 10 to 20 movies/tv shows into my now playing queue so they play one after another and occasionally i will start watching something and then fall asleep or get distracted thus 6 or 7 hours later i now have 2 to 4 movies in my library that are listed as watched when in fact i never watched even one scene of the movie so i then have to exit my play list and go find the movies that are marked as watched that i didn't see and remark them as unwatched.
ok not really that big of a deal and its my own fault for falling asleep or whatever.

in a nutshell this request is to add a mark as watched/unwatched option to the the move up/move down/remove/move item/ect menu
perhaps there is a keyboard shortcut that already will do this from the now playing/play list view?
Vampirebat Wrote:ok so i dont know whether this is something that is feasible or even anything that annoys other users as it does me...perhaps i use xbmc differently than others do.
i like to load up 10 to 20 movies/tv shows into my now playing queue so they play one after another and occasionally i will start watching something and then fall asleep or get distracted thus 6 or 7 hours later i now have 2 to 4 movies in my library that are listed as watched when in fact i never watched even one scene of the movie so i then have to exit my play list and go find the movies that are marked as watched that i didn't see and remark them as unwatched.
ok not really that big of a deal and its my own fault for falling asleep or whatever.

in a nutshell this request is to add a mark as watched/unwatched option to the the move up/move down/remove/move item/ect menu
perhaps there is a keyboard shortcut that already will do this from the now playing/play list view?

sorry, not possible.
xbmc decides what items are available on that menu, not the skin.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Feature Request)0