• 5(current)
Beta-Test
Hi Ronie,

here is the screenshot:
macchina Wrote:Hi Ronie,

here is the screenshot:

thanx, the spacing of the plot is indeed pretty weird.
i have no clue if it's a bug in the skin or not.

are you using window, mac, xbox or linux ?
also could you check if the same happens in the PM3.HD skin (if you have it installed)?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm using windows. Currently I'm not @Home, so I couldn't test it with PM3.HD before monday...

But, on 1.0.3 it was definitly not. I'm using this function very often, only to take a look on which movie a actor appears.

I do think, thats a problem with the calculated space for the plot-text. Seems to be not refreshed...

Thnx
macchina
macchina Wrote:I'm using windows. Currently I'm not @Home, so I couldn't test it with PM3.HD before monday...

no hurry. :-)
i'll try if i can reproduce this on windows.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:you can just delete Textures.xpr and replace it with the images in the zip file.
i never use the .xpr file when developing...

i PM you in a bit.

Hi ronie, could you point me to the current media.zip, the one I have is from the FAQ is missing the settings button and possibly the subtitles button.

Thanks

Also thank you for making the Pause button the default one.
Shutdown screen:
On the AppleTV, I have disabled all buttons in SkinSettings/Shutdown except the Exit one, because I once chose Shutdown and it actually shutdown the AppleTV and not xbmc. Anyway, all buttons are off except Exit and yet the Settings button still shows up. Behavior confirmed on the mac too.
jpf55 Wrote:Shutdown screen:
On the AppleTV, I have disabled all buttons in SkinSettings/Shutdown except the Exit one, because I once chose Shutdown and it actually shutdown the AppleTV and not xbmc. Anyway, all buttons are off except Exit and yet the Settings button still shows up. Behavior confirmed on the mac too.

thanx jp55, i'll fix that.
Information 
Hi Ronie,

Thanks for all your hard work on this skin! It looks awesome!

I was quickly going through it and only found a couple bugs.

1) Fanart not working properly (I know this has been mentioned - any idea when new update may be ready?)

2) I added the custom lyrics script button for use when playing audio, and when I click the lyric button, it works and opens lyrics on screen except there is no way to scroll down the lyrics or advance to the next page of lyrics.

Other than that, it works perfect so far! Smile I especially love how you animated the backdrops to pan. Gives xbmc a bit more life. Smile

Eric
crazycage Wrote:1) Fanart not working properly (I know this has been mentioned - any idea when new update may be ready?)

a week or so, may be a few days earlier, may be a few days later...

crazycage Wrote:2) I added the custom lyrics script button for use when playing audio, and when I click the lyric button, it works and opens lyrics on screen except there is no way to scroll down the lyrics or advance to the next page of lyrics.

there should be an 'up' and 'down' arrow and the bottom right of the lyrics window.
if it's missing in your case, a screenshot would be nice, if possible.
also let me know what xbmc version you're running and what platform (windows/linux/xbox/mac/atv)

crazycage Wrote:Other than that, it works perfect so far! Smile I especially love how you animated the backdrops to pan. Gives xbmc a bit more life. Smile

credits where credit's due...those animations were done by CF2009. :-)
macchina Wrote:I'm using windows. Currently I'm not @Home, so I couldn't test it with PM3.HD before monday...

But, on 1.0.3 it was definitly not. I'm using this function very often, only to take a look on which movie a actor appears.

I do think, thats a problem with the calculated space for the plot-text. Seems to be not refreshed...

Thnx
macchina

i can't reproduce it on windows. :-(
using xbmc r22377
pooh Wrote:What's nuka1195 please. Somehow it's related to music/audio. e.g. in the settings screen, the word audio is replaced with nuka1195.

Thanks

lol, i finally noticed it too.
it happens when you change the weather.com plus plugin settings.

i notified Nuka1195 of this issue:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=393...stcount=34
ronie Wrote:lol, i finally noticed it too.
it happens when you change the weather.com plus plugin settings.

i notified Nuka1195 of this issue:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=393...stcount=34

Cheers!
pooh Wrote:Cheers!

he already fixed it.
just update the weather.com plus plugin to version 1.1.9a
ronie Wrote:i can't reproduce it on windows. :-(
using xbmc r22377

I can reproduce it on windows r22434 with Transparency! 1.03 and PM3.HD.

May be a later SVN problem....
Maxwell47 Wrote:I can reproduce it on windows r22434 with Transparency! 1.03 and PM3.HD.

May be a later SVN problem....

thanx for the report.
i'm now using r22451, but still no luck.

since it also affects other skins...it's most likely a xbmc bug.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta-Test0