Help removing title bars in panel stream view
I like how there is a backdrop fanart picture in the panel view, I looked through the system settings but am unable to locate an option to remove the top movie bar and the dvd title bar.
Is there a way to remove these from the panel stream view through an option or through the coding ?

Place
Code:
<!--
at line 780 and
Code:
-->
at line 820 in your ViewsVideo.xml...
PiNCH strikes again! Thanks buddy, as you can tell im newish to xbmc and the skinning community, actually I just found out about mediastream a few days ago, appreciate your help. Nod
hmmm, that didn't seem to work for me. I edited with crimson viewer text editor because I couldn't see the line numbers in notepad and it didn't have much effect, other than the media preview view mode and showcase view mode mimicked the look of info list view but without the movie information on the side. In panel stream view mode it looked the same as before.

I made a mistake before by saying I was looking to remove the move title bar and dvd title bar in panel stream view. As in the picture shown above, I meant the media preview view mode. My mistake Blush
pinkybreak Wrote:I made a mistake before by saying I was looking to remove the move title bar and dvd title bar in panel stream view. As in the picture shown above, I meant the media preview view mode. My mistake Blush
I got that Wink

Code:
<!--
      <control type="group">      
        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(HideInfoInMediaPreview) + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowAnimMediaPreview)</visible>

<control type="image">
          <width>1280</width>
          <height>54</height>
          <texture>Black.png</texture>
          <colordiffuse>99cccccc</colordiffuse>
        </control>

<control type="group">
          <posy>450</posy>

<control type="image">
            <width>1280</width>
            <height>64</height>
            <texture>Black.png</texture>
            <colordiffuse>99cccccc</colordiffuse>
          </control>

<control type="image">
            <description>Glass overlay for movie title to sit on</description>
            <posx>343</posx>
            <width>593</width>
            <height>50</height>
            <texture>GlassTitleBar.png</texture>
          </control>

<control type="label">
            <description>Title</description>
            <posy>8</posy>
            <width>1280</width>
            <align>center</align>
            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
            <font>TitleCapsFont</font>
            <scroll>true</scroll>
          </control>
        </control>
      </control>
-->

This is the control you want to disable. Should start at about line 780 (I've already added the "<!-- -->").

... or you can go for the really easy way: add an exclamation mark to the second line,
Code:
<visible>[b]![/b]Skin.HasSetting(HideInfoInMediaPreview) + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowAnimMediaPreview)</visible>
But doing it this way will mess up the Media Preview view should you decide to not hide the info.

I'm trying to learn all of this myself, so if I get the time tomorrow I'll see if I can figure out how to enable/disable the panel through the interface.
You are teh man. The Dvd title bar is now removed and the bar on the the top is gone as well, the only thing that remained was the movies text but I am alredy satisfied with how it looks. Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help removing title bars in panel stream view0