Studio Flag, 1080P flag, etc Missing
How do you get those to come up?? I seem to be missing them on my screen??

I have a reel, a circle and an oval all with question marks. Can anyone assist with this.

Thanks!

Frank
flikfoto Wrote:How do you get those to come up?? I seem to be missing them on my screen??

I have a reel, a circle and an oval all with question marks. Can anyone assist with this.

Thanks!

Frank

I would guess you need to rescrape your movies and enable meta data.
I have used Media Info Plus to get the meta data and I assume I have it active in the settings, I could be wrong since I am new to this platform.

Frank
Are you using an updated version of XBMC ?
flikfoto Wrote:I have used Media Info Plus to get the meta data and I assume I have it active in the settings, I could be wrong since I am new to this platform.

Frank

I'd recommend switch from MIP to Ember Media Manager
Ram2000 Wrote:Are you using an updated version of XBMC ?

I am almost positive I am. I downloaded it off the website 2 days ago. Is there a way to tell what version is installedHuh

Frank
Leeuw Wrote:I'd recommend switch from MIP to Ember Media Manager

I will give that a try. Thanks!
flikfoto Wrote:I am almost positive I am. I downloaded it off the website 2 days ago. Is there a way to tell what version is installedHuh

Frank
That'll be no good for the latest features - you need the newest SVN version.
flikfoto, see my post here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=391...tcount=371

Grab the newest version and extract it somewhere. Backup your existing XMBC folders, and then overwrite with the new version. Delete your video library, run XBMC and enable meta data extraction in the settings.
Do you know if that build is the one that messes up the audio?

Frank
user321 Wrote:flikfoto, see my post here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=391...tcount=371

Grab the newest version and extract it somewhere. Backup your existing XBMC folders, and then overwrite with the new version. Delete your video library, run XBMC and enable meta data extraction in the settings.

Thanks this worked somewhat. I am getting the studios and the Audio showing.

Now I only have 2 icons with ? marks left. The one to the right of the studio and the one to the left of the audio type. Anyone know what these are an how to get them to displayHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio Flag, 1080P flag, etc Missing0